Offering use of my character as Clan [D.a.r.k]'s personal blacksmith

I'm not a member of the clan, but I htink it's not far from the truth saying that I am a friend of it. And as a friend I'm letting everyone know that they can come to me if they need forging of gear in Niob. I am sure that some of u have you're own smiths, but the more u have, the better, especially with those low level character events u have.

Now, I've been lazy in taking him to 200, which I will do eventually, but at level 133, this is his smith skill atm:

7a93c561.jpg

The dmg he can slot is more than 40% in a bronze slot. He can save quite high level jewelry from gear. I think highest I tried so far was level 160+ jewelry and saved them from all 3 slots. Tho, the mechanics of the jewelry saving is very weird. I think it has a lot to do with the item itself because there r some very low level items that I can't save. Like, I'll get 1 out and all others r lost. For example, it happened quite a few times with level 60+ (I think) jewelry while all of the ones above level 100 were always saved. Weird.

Anyway, that's it. U get the picture. If anyone needs any forging, post when r u going to be online and I'll see if I can get there at that time, or u'll just have to be lucky and find me I the game. Keep in mind that it's AUS time for me. I usually play the game till about 5am. Usually start in the evening.

Cheers.

lol If you're so shocked about it now, what would u say if I told u it was over 700 b4 Ice and Blood nerfed the +all skills jewelry. :)

I could have it at about 500 now, but I'm lazy to reforge into a couple other 3 socket items... :D

Edited by Zatoichi

Thanx for the offer Zat. Very kind of you to offer. We do have a clan smither at level 152 but I haven't spent a whole lot of time on his smithing suit. He's only at 211 Blacksmithing/Damage +43.7%. I've not raised it further simply because in pre Ice and Blood the damage smith art would cap at about 125% of character level. I wonder if that's changed in Ice and Blood though... Do you think I should try to increase the Blacksmith skill? I guess it would be good if only for the chance to remove forged jewelry without loss eh?

@gogo

+all skills jewelry

@Schot

Np. :4rofl: Well, like Barris says...

The rune stats increase only with hard points. They will also increase a set amount with soft points, but like I said, a SET amount. U have to have a certain amount of soft points raising the skill above the hard value to increase the rune stats, but having any soft points above required will not raise the rune stats more.

So, other than a small increase (which u probably already have), like Barris said, it is only worth it for the cost and unsocketing. :)

My dmg rune is 40.2% in bronze.

Edited by gogoblender