Possible to retrieve data for boneslicer drop?

xBlubli

Hey guys!

I saw online that one is able to obtain another boneslicer, if you went online and played Free Play.

I did so, but left the Free Play to do some single player. Now, it has wiped my quest log, not a single quest

completed, although I'm level 35.

Do I have to start over or can I somehow retrieve the date?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Free play only saves your character stats (level, skills, Combat Arts, gear, etc), max difficulty & portals. Any quest progress is lost when you exit the server. Campaign mode saves all of it.

Free play only saves your character stats (level, skills, Combat Arts, gear, etc), max difficulty & portals. Any quest progress is lost when you exit the server. Campaign mode saves all of it.

So there's absolutely no way to retrieve my previous game in single player? /:

Regretfully, no. Free play is for fun and drops. You did just that - got a second boneslicer as a drop. That in general, is good enough a reward :BlobRed:

Regretfully, no. Free play is for fun and drops. You did just that - got a second boneslicer as a drop. That in general, is good enough a reward :BlobRed:

Yeah, perhaps. Just a little overwhelmed by the thought of restarting my whole game - Wish I had known this

before I did it, lol.

If you go back to a campaign server, you'll find any quests you did on a campaign server before done already, so you only lost what you did on freeplay.

If you go back to a campaign server, you'll find any quests you did on a campaign server before done already, so you only lost what you did on freeplay.

Okay, thank you very much! :BlobRed: