Eternal Flame

After a discusion from a different thread I became aware that the Wiki doesn't have the stats for wearing three pieces of the Eternal Flame. I took snaps from silver gold and platnium. What do we do to update the Wiki?

95671898-3.jpg

Gold

Platnium

Also how do I make this post so I can actually see the picture here instead of getting redirected?

After a discusion from a different thread I became aware that the Wiki doesn't have the stats for wearing three pieces of the Eternal Flame. I took snaps from silver gold and platnium. What do we do to update the Wiki?

95671898-3.jpg

Gold

Platnium

Also how do I make this post so I can actually see the picture here instead of getting redirected?

I went in and did a little edit oun your post. take a look in edit mode and you can see what I changed. I fount the correct file name by following your link to xfire and then I right clicked and selected copy image url. I then pasted it here and put the img codes in.

Ah thanx guys. I really appreciate you bringing this up Furian. Those Set pages are in need of some lovin. ^^ Unfortunately it's been discovered that not only does difficulty affect the bonus but also the level of the character itself. The model we have set up on the set pages were built based on the Underworld template which doesn't quite the values of Sacred 2 set stats. I'm not sure how best to so for now I'm opting to do it the way I've set it up on the Armantin's Legacy page. Not as much detail as I would like but it explains the bonuses at the very least. Still, there are set pages in need of basic info including what you've posted here Furian and it's much appreciated. :)

I just updated the page with the help of your info. Thanx!

Maybe I can give u a hand filling the information in those miniset pages and changing the set bonuses so that they look like the ones you do :)

But I have to do my homework first! :)

Hehe, homework first! :)

But that would be great Munera. I've put that baby project off for so long now it's just a shame now that it isn't complete yet. :) It's amazing really how even just the set pages can be such a large task. Wiki work is tough work! ^^