Dark or Light campaign? Closed.Net

Just in case you didn't know on a free server you may play with both dark and light characters. Unfortunately you may not party with opposites in the case you wanted to battle together :) But if your like me you do most of your grinding in free server and at least its easier to find a full server. I only play campaign when I want to complete a campaign to advance to the next difficulty. There is some tricks to that too, you can join someone else's campaign progress do one campaign quest and if you log out back in before they make another progress from then on you get the progress, its weird.

Members of DARK seems to prefer light campaign, so that could be a good reason to go for light.
haha, that's kind of amusing. Wouldn't dark be more fitting? :)
Members of DARK seems to prefer light campaign, so that could be a good reason to go for light.
haha, that's kind of amusing. Wouldn't dark be more fitting? :bounce:

LOL I thought the same when I got to PC and applyed to the clan. But we party in game a lot. And alignment is important. I suppose if more of the clan was into Inquisitors instead of Seraphims.... but Seraphims win.

This was a tough choice. Course I kinda resent Ascaron for creating such a strange choice for players in MP o_O

We always want as much choice as possible, and in fact anyone can choose any allignment, but sticking to one allignment mostly has helped us all with partying, tpting and working with experience drones in the old days. for all our members.

The trade off for all the benefits of being able to party together is that inquisitors are kind of rare...but we did one day have an evil kami which made it to high gold levels and was a ton of fun.

Kamikaze of Evol!

:)

gogo