Battlefield Bad Company 2

Wow...all I can say about this game is wow...I will tell you this Modern Warfare 2 fans and I'm sorry for being bias in this but this game poo poos all over Modern Warfare 2...it is sooo much better! Here let me sum up the game for you...you've got a fully destructable enviroment around you so no place is really safe; you've got humvees, tanks & helicopters chasing after you, and OMG...the weapons are awesome! And also in this game you've got a few aspects of CoD:MW2 like being able to customize your guns & they've sorta got Perks online (I say sorta cus it's not quite to the extent of Call of Duty)! Did I also mention that you can have up to 24 people in a room?! As I said this game is so much better than Call of Duty and some people on this forums should really try this game out! :)

Heh, I sometimes wish I had a console. I can tell you're excited and not only that, but that you're geniuine because so many of my friends at work with console said the same thing! :eek:

I think games like that for console are probably on of the types that I would be attracted to because you're competing directly against others and I like how it tests our teamwork and strategies.

Alas Sacred 2... the game that just doesn't seem to want to go away!

:)

gogo