Looking for Astral build

Hey gang, I am trying to find a post that I saw on here before. It was a Shadow Warrior Astral build focusing on Skeletal Fortification and Nether Allegiance. I recall their were some screenshots of towers that did like 20k damage. Thanks a ton...Cheers

Hey Jason!

Have you had a search through the Shadow Warrior Builds section?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=357

Could it be in that section?

:D

gogo

That's exactly where I needed to be, why is it when I click on shadow warrior it doesn't bring me to that page? I don't see a forum designated for builds. It must be in a section I haven't perused. Either way thank you for being so helpful.

Start from the index and run down the page. You will see a forum called guides and builds and videos.

Dig in, enjoy the reads

gogo

Ahh I see it now, it's under guides..lol....I was blindly looking for something that said builds. Sorry, I should have paid more attention.

Our index is actually pretty huge..it seems like there's more and more stuff that has to be filed somewhere.

There is actually a

• sacred 2 General discussion
  • Sacred 2 Shadow Warrior Discussion
  • Sacred 2 Shadow Warrior Builds area

I'm just happy you found the information and that it's useful. That's also just about the best thumbsup you could give to us.

Thank you

gogo

I posted a Astral Lord who stayed visible to be party friendly. It was thought for a handicapped person, so it focused a bit more on defensive and used auto-targetting combinations and it is not n the guide sectoin because it was kinda a special build:

Not invisible Astral Build

You could use it as a start to build up an astral build.