Is it possible to unlock key codes?

A few months ago (ok ok... it was actually February), I bought a new Fallen Angel key code in order to create an account in the european lobby. Therefore, I could met a lot of community mates, and I enjoyed it a lot. However, I've seen some people has several accounts, and it has a lot of advantages. So I'm a bit jealous, but I dont wanna spend another 20 pounds ^^

I have another account in the spanish lobby. Is it possible to delete that account and unlock that key code, so that I can create another account in the EU servers? I was wondering what does the Unlock Content button do.

Unlock content was for Carrier Imp when it was possible to buy it before Ice&Blood. We can always use this button after buying new char slots.

I'm not sure, but I think you can use your spanish-lobby account on the EU-lobby.

Have you tried this ? :D

Yes, I've tried it. I changed my port to the european lobby with schot's help, I typed my the account name and the password of the spanish one and it said that account didnt exist. Moreover, I have the same account name in both servers, so there's no connection between EU and ES servers.