Bargainer Ideas

Hey guys, after reading the bargaining guide by antitrust recently, I got thinking. Would starting a High Elf,

. getting her to level 2,

. taking bargaining as skill pick,

. adding one point to bargaining,

. using six good bargaining relics (3 on PC),

. shopping for +bargaining weapons, armor, and jewelry,

. and pumping Grand Invigoration as high as possible at level 2

be one of the best ways to obtain high tier quality items (light sabers, jewelry) at low levels? Because the skill decreases in effectiveness as you go up in level, at lower levels (level 2) it should be at its best, right? The purpose of Grand Invigoration is so you can run through enemies (level 2) without getting a scratch or dieing. Any input on this idea would be appreciated, thanks :)

(...)

(...)

The purpose of Grand Invigoration is so you can run through enemies (level 2) without getting a scratch or dieing. Any input on this idea would be appreciated, thanks :girl_sigh:

Maybe I misunderstand something but if

- you would like to keep this character at level 2 and

- you want to use it as a shopper

why should you "run through enemies" at all?

A shopper doesn't need to go anywhere. :yay: After you reached level 2 (half minutes of playing) just start a LAN game and you can shop on starting island forever (entering the portal cave will reset the offers at the merchants).

(Sorry if I missed your point.)

Edited by tapir
(Sorry if I missed your point.)

Oh, yes sorry about that Tapir, I wasn't very clear with my wording. There is a very good shopping point on the path up to the white griffin with a cave directly next to the merchant. The loading time of the cave is close to nothing so it allows for quick resetting of his inventory. This is why I said GI would be helpful in getting there so you aren't forced to gain any more experiance past level 2 (with GI on you don't have to kill anyone to avoid getting killed).

Some items are not available at level 2.

Also, you can't shop items higher than level 2 or such with that character. Why would you do all that effort for level 2 items, when getting to levl 10 takes like an hour or so, where they become useless?

Level 2 items are insanely powerful. With an excellent bargainer and a lot of time on your hands, the run to level 20 - 25 with items like this becomes a dream and not a nightmare. Just stick to getting as many sockets as you can, you'll really be surprised with what low level gear with great regen, def and CTH can do for you.

:girl_sigh:

gogo

Hey guys, after reading the bargaining guide by antitrust recently, I got thinking. Would starting a High Elf,

. getting her to level 2,

. taking bargaining as skill pick,

. adding one point to bargaining,

. using six good bargaining relics (3 on PC),

. shopping for +bargaining weapons, armor, and jewelry,

be one of the best ways to obtain high tier quality items (light sabers, jewelry) at low levels? Because the skill decreases in effectiveness as you go up in level, at lower levels (level 2) it should be at its best, right? The purpose of Grand Invigoration is so you can run through enemies (level 2) without getting a scratch or dieing. Any input on this idea would be appreciated, thanks :P

It Works being doing it myself, but tip take it into free-play Niobium and get better gems and maybe gear with bargining on it.