All Combat Arts Item Modifiers - why so ultra rare?

I'm having a pretty hard time getting level 100 All Combat Arts pendants/jewelry. I've never really shopped for these before, just always saw them as collateral "junk" lol, cuz I never really needed them. Now that I'm building my first pure magic build with no wep lores, it seems like it's all I want to socket, as long as I can manage the regens.

This item modifier beats out all other kinds of socketables I"ve found so far for a magic user:

• Smith Arts Whet
  • Cold as elemental modifier
  • Plus all Skills

Is this rarity I've noticed for All Combat Arts truly true?

Or, am I losing my head...again?

:unsure:

gogo

I'm having a pretty hard time getting level 100 All Combat Arts pendants/jewelry. I've never really shopped for these before, just always saw them as collateral "junk" lol, cuz I never really needed them. Now that I'm building my first pure magic build with no wep lores, it seems like it's all I want to socket, as long as I can manage the regens.

This item modifier beats out all other kinds of socketables I"ve found so far for a magic user:

• Smith Arts Whet
  • Cold as elemental modifier
  • Plus all Skills

Is this rarity I've noticed for All Combat Arts truly true?

Or, am I losing my head...again?

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

I think this was just discussed... the +ACA's need ultra-high bargaining ratio to appear, so that when we get to high-level then the ACA's stop appearing.

Like you, I've never cared about them, but because offline console version for PS3 has a 10:1 factor... meaning I need +10 ACA to actually increase all Combat Arts by 1 level. 8\

Interesting. My level 100 bargainer is producing +5 All Combat Arts...but their rarity is disparaging. Now I'm wondering what the ACA runs to in niobium... and does anyone have a bargainer that can make them appear in stores?

gogo

Interesting. My level 100 bargainer is producing +5 All Combat Arts...but their rarity is disparaging. Now I'm wondering what the ACA runs to in niobium... and does anyone have a bargainer that can make them appear in stores?

gogo

Well, at least you do find them! I had thought they drop off completely. Ugh... that means a lot of shopping to find good secondary stats...

This is what I'm keeping under lock and key

allca.jpg

just... lol need more!

:mellow:

gogo

Yuck... Now I see the difference with the allskills nerf for the PC's. Also, I have seen ACA +5 at char level 60-63 in Gold difficulty. Maybe that was semi-nerfed? Or I had an anomoly... a holy-moly anomoly. (no, it wasn't double-ACA)