Closed Net servers are being Wonky today?

everytime I try to join a server today I get a crash to desktop. I tried LAN and that works fine. nothing changed since I went to bed last night. I tried rebooting my PC. even disconnected my AT&T internet and tried using PDAnet on my droid and same thing.

I can get to the lobby and can see peeps on servers, I just can't join or create any.

I guess I need to do some exploring in SP with the CM-patch today.

I saw you in the lobby a few minutes ago.

I joined a campaign server like 30 minutes ago and didn't encounter any problems at all.

I think that this is getting weird that some people always (or almost always) crash, while some don't people don't have any problems.

Max

I saw you in the lobby a few minutes ago.

I joined a campaign server like 30 minutes ago and didn't encounter any problems at all.

I think that this is getting weird that some people always (or almost always) crash, while some don't people don't have any problems.

Max

Just tried again and was able to get in ok. so its wierd like a rolling blackout.

I always crash when I enter the pre-made servers, only way I can join one is to make my own.

I am having the exact opposite today. I can't make or join an empty server. I can only join a named server.

That was happening to me this morning too. I thought it was my rig so I went through updating and patching and restarting. After about an hour, I was able to get into a server.

I just tried again. Crashed on both a premade and one I made myself.

Edited by kriv

Heh funny I posted a Random Rant about the same problem this afternoon. I was struggling to get online.

Finally, creating my own game did the trick for me.