League of Legends

Yep that's true what db says that it started as a w3 mod but some guys sat down and pumped the old ways up. Never the less hope to see you in their

Ooookay... downloading. I'm not promising anything here! :whip: But, I have today to fiddle around with and throw hot chilli's at people with, we'll see how this pans out, Schot's downloading too.

Anyone else in?

:)

gogo

guess only you schot and me sofar could be fun for more to make small groups :) I be your master jedi :D

remeer to sign up en Nordic East server im thier :)

did you and Schot use the link I posted on the first site?

summoner name GnUeN

Edited by Epox

Me and Schot both downloaded it. It's a RTS huh? I'm kind of a bit tired of the style, but we kept at it, and it got "fun"...though we keep dying... game is so hard! :lol:

I got into the same servers you're in Epox, but Schot accidentally registered for North American servers, he's getting his Nordic server password mailed to him, maybe he'll be on during the day today, I'm off to work now, will be back tonight after the day.

I was playing magic user with a DarkMatter spell, fun!

gogo

Åh okay what name did youj choose for your summoner ? Yay we gonna rule rule the world

that sounds like the little purpel mage viegar he is a fun champ he can pretty much nuke any other mage in the game duo to his ulti skill love that guy

Edited by Epox

Hey Epox

Mine's gogoblender, I'm thinking Schot's is his as well, I was at work all day yesterday, got home late and just vegged like a mushroom ^^ Maybe tonight, I can be online, yeah that's the mage, I think Schot's playing some mummy that keeps "crying" blue water effect, very impressive to watch. He's in North American servers, is having problems getting into Nordic, we can try again tonight.

gogo

Okay then I have added you if you have acceptet an friend invite from gnuen I added one named schot on Nordic he was level 9 not sure if its him.? a amumu the sad mummy he is a great tank ap off tank or jungler since he has lots of stuns

Well you can make several acc he can just make a new one , but sems like they done so that you can't use same email anymore. I'll post a game video soon so you can see how I play

Edited by Epox
  • 2 weeks later...

If ya wanna se replays of your battels you can.download a program that's called lolreplay so you can see my uploaded game vids to :) just search under fat Santa game

Edited by Epox

because he is till considered newish hehe new champs costs 6300 ip and then at some point he gets cheaper

:D

my advice is to try out as many champs when they are free to get a feeling of what you like before buying any champions just farm ip for runes to shop when you hit level 20 ill make a little rune guide here so all can see what works with what champions :)

• 2 weeks later...