What is stat called Collateral Damage?

In game if you move the mouse cursor to the upper left. Your character avatar is present. Hover over this avatar and hit "F" key. A list of information appears. There is one in particular. A stat called, "collateral damage".

What does this stat mean exactly? Does this affect anything in game? How does the stat work? Is it important? Does it benefit or become a malus penalty?

Thanks for all the information in advance. :D

I remain, Etherian

Ahhh, lol...Etherian, I noticed that a few months ago...forgot about it...saw it again..forgot about it... now you've piqued the cat.

Hopefully help is on da way!

:D

gogo

It should be the amount of kills you have done in life time of character, Light characters display that heading whereas Dark characters show it under something else (Its been a long time since I played dark, so I forget). You see, light aren't meant to kill everything they see, they are meant to show compassion, whereas Dark characters don't really care.

collateral.jpg

MY girl hasn't killed many yet.

Edited by colif
In game if you move the mouse cursor to the upper left. Your character avatar is present. Hover over this avatar and hit "F" key. A list of information appears. There is one in particular. A stat called, "collateral damage".

What does this stat mean exactly? Does this affect anything in game? How does the stat work? Is it important? Does it benefit or become a malus penalty?

Thanks for all the information in advance. :)

I remain, Etherian

;) Etherian, you had me trying everything to try hovering over my avatar and hitting F to get a special list to appear. lol, you can hit F at anytime. And then hover over the name of your character at the top of the Character inventory window, to open the character details list.

Cheers!

Less Confused

:) Etherian, you had me trying everything to try hovering over my avatar and hitting F to get a special list to appear. lol, you can hit F at anytime. And then hover over the name of your character at the top of the Character inventory window, to open the character details list.

Cheers!

Less Confused

^^^ :) ^^^

apparently I was confused also. Thanks for clearing this up Loco.

I remain, enlightened ;)