Something to look forward to at the end of Summer.

Im going to start my first build for my favorite Sacred 2 character the Shadow Warrior it will be all melee this character will consist of The death Warrior Aspect and the Malevolent Chapmion Aspect Combat Arts im hoping this build will be a success seeing how my first SW build was a total fail. So if your looking for a good SW melee build look forward to this build coming out atleast a little before summers end or a little after it ends and ill be working countless hours on this build to get it at as soon as possible just for you guys so im hoping the first attempt will do it. Wish me luck! =)

P.S.:Ill be posting in the guides coulmn and not general discussion I jsut posted this here so I'd get ya'll's attention for my exciting event! =)

-Shadow.

Im going to start my first build for my favorite Sacred 2 character the Shadow Warrior it will be all melee this character will consist of The death Warrior Aspect and the Malevolent Chapmion Aspect Combat Arts im hoping this build will be a success seeing how my first SW build was a total fail. So if your looking for a good SW melee build look forward to this build coming out atleast a little before summers end or a little after it ends and ill be working countless hours on this build to get it at as soon as possible just for you guys so im hoping the first attempt will do it. Wish me luck! =)

P.S.:Ill be posting in the guides coulmn and not general discussion I jsut posted this here so I'd get ya'll's attention for my exciting event! =)

-Shadow.

Good luck with your build. I'm taking the summer to test my own theoretical console builds for SW and TG. Curse you summer classes :twitch:

Guides are a great way to practice with and hone all the skills from all the many many thousands (wait, did I just say thousdands ? :bounce:) of hours of playing this game.

Good luck with you summer project, but don't forget the sun.

:twitch:

gogo