Mod that allows healing via portrait?

Hi guys, I am playing the seraphim class and I am wondering, is there a mod out there that will allow me to heal my allies (playing LAN cOOP) by clicking on their portrait INSTEAD of clicking on the actual character?

Things get very chaotic when we are fighting, so it is very hard for me to see my actual team mate.

I want a mod that allows me to heal via the character portrait, I mean, why didnt the original devs do that, whats the point of the portrait anyway?

Or is there a simple option I can click?

Another thing; what is the best "respec" mod out there. Or Trainer?

Thanks.

Edited by MarchWaltz

I want to heal my allies with my spells using it by right clicking on their portrait when I have my heal selected. Pressing spacebar just heals myself. Not my team.

Edit: Thanks gogo, and sorry, didn't see the mod thing.

Edited by MarchWaltz
I want to heal my allies with my spells using it by right clicking on their portrait when I have my heal selected. Pressing spacebar just heals myself. Not my team.

Edit: Thanks gogo, and sorry, didn't see the mod thing.

ah Hallowed restoration? hmm. I can't imagine a simple mod for that. the only way do decrease he hectic part would to be to turn off all the details when you are in party or have minions. that way you can still see them through the chaos.