Where and when to I get the class mount?

Hi all I just recently got the game Sacred 2 and started playing I got a shadow warrior to level 10 , and am getting tired of traveling on foot lol , so when do I get a choice for mount or where / when do I get the Class mount?

I got a mount primarily for movement speed increase.

Unfortunately, the speed increase is minimal. I've resorted to shopped-for jewelry and weapons that boost movement speed.

150% of movement speed is possible without a mount.

Heeeey,

I have a question: When can you buy a orange sabertooth? I want that one so bad but he does not show itself by de special mount dealer. Do you need a special achievement or something like that?

I hope you guys know an answer!

ShadowFromThePast

Heeeey,

I have a question: When can you buy a orange sabertooth? I want that one so bad but he does not show itself by de special mount dealer. Do you need a special achievement or something like that?

ShadowFromThePast

Hey there Shadow and welcome to the forum :sick:

The orange sabertooth is the one that has the increased evasion statistic on it.

Heeeey,

ShadowFromThePast

In console and pre-Ice&Blood there are 4 mounts available. 1 for each aspect and 1 non-aspect(Orange Tiger for seraphim)

Ice&Blood removed the Non-aspect Mount from the list of available mounts.

Heey,

I am playing a Seraphim for quite a while now, but I've noticed that I can't buy a special Sabertooth at the special mount vendor. Does anybody know how you can get that special Sabertooth? And then I have This: My Sabertooth (Exalted Warrior) is changing from red to orange! Is that the way to get a special Sabertooth?

ShadowFromThePast

Heey,

I am playing a Seraphim for quite a while now, but I've noticed that I can't buy a special Sabertooth at the special mount vendor. Does anybody know how you can get that special Sabertooth? And then I have This: My Sabertooth (Exalted Warrior) is changing from red to orange! Is that the way to get a special Sabertooth?

ShadowFromThePast

The color change is usually the "time of day" effect, as time passes your tiger appears more or less red, depending on the lighting effects. The same effect applies to the green tiger(which seems to almost constantly appear blue on my screen) and indeed several of the colored mounts.

The orange tiger itself has no aspect, so it has none of the aspect regeneration bonuses, for example...

Red tiger has Aspect: Exalted Warrior Regeneration time -30%

White tiger has Aspect: Celestial Magic Regeneration time -30%

and the green has the Revered technology aspect.

The orange one has NO aspect, so it just replaces that with a bonus to evasion. So if you want the orange tiger you have to buy the one that has no aspect bonus. Usually it's the one at the top of the list by the way. Oh and if you're playing Ice and Blood expansion for pc you're SoL. =) Hope that helps a bit.

• 1 month later...

Heya,

I've already posted a topic like this, but I can't find it anymore. Now, my question again: How do you get a special sabertooth? I've made it to Silver with Gabriella, my Seraphim, and I went to the special mount trader, but no special sabertooth for sale. And it seems my sabertooth is turning into orange, could it be she's changing in a special one? I honestly don't know.

Greeeetz

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Have you done the Unique Mounts Quest in Silver?

Also it sounds like you already have a Sabertooth Mount. If so you would have to sell it in order to buy a new one.

Edited by Furian67
Welcome to DarkMatters!

Also it sounds like you already have a Sabertooth Mount. If so you would have to sell it in order to buy a new one.

Yes, I've done that quest, but I looked to the sabertooths they currently had, and I saw there wasn't a special one. I'm afraid if I sell my current sabertooth, that I'll have to give all my gold away to buy the same one (Exalted Warrior), because there isn't a speacial one between those other sabertooths at the vendor.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Yes, I've done that quest, but I looked to the sabertooths they currently had, and I saw there wasn't a special one. I'm afraid if I sell my current sabertooth, that I'll have to give all my gold away to buy the same one (Exalted Warrior), because there isn't a speacial one between those other sabertooths at the vendor.

Do you play on Console or PC?

The question to you is when you talk to the trader how many tigers are there to chose from?

If the answer is 4 the orange tiger is there.

You have to read what each tiger does before picking the tiger as someone else said before there should be 4 tigers. 3 of the tigers give a negative % to the certain aspect.

Example:

Exalted Warrior Regeneration time -30%

Celestial Magic Regeneration time -30%

Revered technology aspect Regeneration time -30%

Then the fourth one which on console is the very first tiger on top will not have any regeneration time.This is THE ORANGE TIGER.

There is no morphing your tiger to different colors or different pets or anything of that sort.

Edited by Zeus331

@Arp, yeah there is...although most of the time I think it just gives you your noel choices, no colour changes.

@Shadowfromthepast if you play on pc and have Ice and Blood they removed the none aspect mount from the game with the expansion.

So I have to remove Ice & Blood to get the evasion sabertooth? I think that is impossible, because I've bought the Gold Edition, so Ice & Blood is already in the game. Is there still a way to remove it?

You know you would have had your answer if you would have posted this in the general section or listed your on pc instead of in the console = 360 & ps3 section.