Experience Increase Mod

Hey guys, I'm looking to do an accelerated run-through to test a character build I have, but I can't seem to find any threads on how to do this. Can anyone post what files I need to edit or link me to a thread that has this information? Thanks :bow:

Hey guys, I'm looking to do an accelerated run-through to test a character build I have, but I can't seem to find any threads on how to do this. Can anyone post what files I need to edit or link me to a thread that has this information? Thanks :bow:

the balance.txt is located in the ...Sacred2-Fallen Angel/Scripts/Server/ folder.

you need to edit the line that says[ MP_experience = {1000,1150,1325,1550,1825}, ]

This is the experience calculator for {Bronze,Silver,Gold,Plat,Niob} by adding a zero to the end of each number you will multiply your XP per kill by Ten.

This does not work for Closed Net

I think I made a little mistake....

those 5 number inside the brackets are not for diffuculty level, but for the number of players on the server. So to play solo off-line you only need to edit the first one from 1000 to ?

• 4 weeks later...

another solution, simple just edit a weapon in your slot in blueprint text, add bonus group experience per kill x %, I have try this one and increase up too 350 % (3.5 x) experience for killing monsters

Edited by mackeyz

Loco, Would you be so kind as to explain how to increase the item drop rates x 10 (and runes/gold) so that you can fuel your rapid character leveling and keep outfitting them good?

Loco, Would you be so kind as to explain how to increase the item drop rates x 10 (and runes/gold) so that you can fuel your rapid character leveling and keep outfitting them good?

As soon as I get home tonight, if Closed net is still down, I will put up an excerpt of the balance.txt for off-line play that I used to make uniques drop and also lots of gold from quests. and up the xp per kill and quest xp as well.

For increased Gold from Quests, I edit this section

QuestGoldlow = {25,30,35,40,50},
QuestGoldmax = {3025,4030,5035,6040,8050},

For increased chance for unique drops

ZRareExpectation15 = 2,
 ZRareExpectation14 = 6,
 ZRareExpectation13 = 14,
 ZRareExpectation12 = 16,
 ZRareExpectation11 = 24,

I increase the chance factor by 1000

This will make many more drops be rare, unique, or legendary. However, Furian and I saw fewer runes drop. For runes I just exported them from closed net or used the shared chest file I have from my level 200 test chars.

For experience per kill

MP_experience = {1000,1150,1325,1550,1825},

X10 is plenty of experience boost. More than enough to see how a build will behave as a test

I am using the unique drops only x 100 and still getting enough things, but not so many that I cannot autocollect 'Q' them... Doesn't bother me to sell them and a source of gold. I also edited a line that affected the price of exchanging runes. So now I can exchange 1 to 1 for 500... (I could have made it 1 gold but it doesn't matter I have so much gold from ctrl left clicking uniques). Finally I edited a line that says something like itemsruneto hero = 500 (or was it 400?) and I raised it by a factor of 1000. At that level I am getting about 10 runes on say a walk from sloeford to clearview or clearview to human or human to orcish byway... roughly. So I am not sure if that last thing did anything at all because I was getting some runes (2 on a few monster packs) even with the value at x 10 instead of x 1000. Later I might raise it to 10000000 and see if runes rain like crazy?

But once MP closed is back up I can just dupe a character with a bunch of runes maybe x5 and repeat if needed.

Its very fun at fist to get all the xp. Interestingly I haven't needed ANYTHING in my sockets I am just doing so much damage from being level 50 on seraphim island. Usually I would be in platinum by then but here I am in silver.

I will later dupe my camp runner and shoppers to test the tune at like level 1xxs (when damage lore) and I will see if this toon is working. I'll adjust the xp much lower at that point so I can really get a feel before leveling even higher.