Little joys of life

Congratulations! It is good to hear that someone is happy and succeeding in something. Mostly we just see gripes, groans and bad news these days.

PS. My wife says that I am so anal retentive and excessively organised that I need my head examined. Does this mean that you could do it? :4rofl:

Nope, since I haven't taken the medical route. :4rofl:

(At least that's the answer I give to most people ;))

New one:

My mom had to undergo a biopsy on some suspicious spots in her chest. The spots were the size of ballpoint-tips, and 3 weeks ago the same procedure failed. Half an hour ago I got a text stating that the procedure was a succes :P

Edited by Timotheus

Congrats (one both counts) Timo.

Bobby (our ~19 month old) has starting saying please (well, "pease"), which is cute ("more more pease pease joose"). Unfortunately he's also teething again so he can't do his favourite thing (eating)... :4rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

I like this topic! Little joys of life, eh?....

I had a conversation with my 2 year old just the other day, and she was being cute, so I said "You're pretty cute, baby girl." She looks at me and gives me her serious look, points to her chest and says "I not pretty cute, Daddy." Then she points to me and says "You're pretty cute!"

Kind of amazing how fast children learn. I adore my child. Definitely one of the (not so little) joys in life for me. :)

Edited by Scrappy McSlap