Dangit! Got stuck and died!! :(

When I was fighting Abishai and after the conversation I got stucked, I just cant move ...and I was being surrounded by the red fart that Abishai released :S and I died :S :):D:)((((((((((

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 80% of survival bonus!!

I think this is a bug in game that they cannot fix, sometimes it just happens in the middle of the game.

So annoying...

Edited by Modesto Clarion

Awh no Modesto. :) That's happened to me a few times but never in front of such a deadly boss. Really terrible to have happened to you!

Awh no Modesto. :D That's happened to me a few times but never in front of such a deadly boss. Really terrible to have happened to you!

:)

my char suppose not to die 8-) it is an OP 1h Shadow Warrior! but it is lucky that I didnt choose HC at first :)

Ahh, Modesto, I am sorry about your loss. Fun to build more toons, and it looks like you are enjoying the boards. Welcome to Sacred 2 and to DarkMatters!

gogo

My condolences too, Modesto... Yet another brave soul fell before Abishai.

And there goes one reason I don't play HC either.

Other being I value my comp too much. :D

Imagine one cherished char perishing in those cruel bugs/lags/whatever. I might get tad too upset. :)

About the topic, I remember getting stuck now and then, but luckily not with such deadly a foe. Mind you, my DW seraphim got insta-killed with it's "seeker" or whatever it is. Wiki says it sometimes OHKOes... :)

Ahh, Modesto, I am sorry about your loss. Fun to build more toons, and it looks like you are enjoying the boards. Welcome to Sacred 2 and to DarkMatters!

gogo

hehe thanks!

I find that this forum is really cool, ppl are active and nice. I really enjoy it so much :):woot:

My condolences too, Modesto... Yet another brave soul fell before Abishai.

And there goes one reason I don't play HC either.

Other being I value my comp too much. :devil:

Imagine one cherished char perishing in those cruel bugs/lags/whatever. I might get tad too upset. :pirate:

About the topic, I remember getting stuck now and then, but luckily not with such deadly a foe. Mind you, my DW seraphim got insta-killed with it's "seeker" or whatever it is. Wiki says it sometimes OHKOes... :o

:) cheers

hehe my char can jump around really quickly (0.3sec CD :D) and I havn't gone into any deadliness situation yet ~ of course im in Platinum yet, mobs aren't "that" overwhelming :) And this "not worth at all" death really piffed me off :D

just read from the Wiki about the SB

SB

Is that mean if I just stand there being hit by a low level mob with my self HR actived for a whole night, my SB will increase ?

if so I'm planning to put my char in somewhere in Bronze diff and I just go to bed :woot:

Gogo: Tartar? Holy Hannah!? Since when this was a cooking game?!? Wait... Those were made in Sacred 1 way. :woot:

Though there are some nice recipies in those books to try out. ^^ In Sacred 2, I mean.

But yeah, I too noticed the importance of SB with my seraphim. Got a bit too greedy and the scythe swung... Luckily I have couple of Officer's Sabers and Stalworth Safeguards stashed.

note >> I think this is right

gear with increased survival bonus DOES NOT increase your speed getting SB

IT gives Higher lvls monsters and there for higher level loot/better loot ..... higher level monster give more XP each