Hello all good players

Hello all good people of this community,

there is vaclaf (my real name in czech is Václav, in english Wenceslaw), a veteran of Sacred games. It started five or six years ago, when I bought my first old PC and Sacred1. I immersed in this deeply game and started exploring game mechanics. With members of Legion of Damned clan (Slay007 and Archibald were Admins, I am moderator) we created a forum .. but dang, that was a Forum! Almost all good czech players was there and we created an amazing community, something like there, but smaller. Sacred game became my hearth-game. I wrote two Dark Elf builds, "Trapper´s Way" and "Neon´s Hunter", with two Dwarves I made "Trpaslix and Dwark - the cannon fireworks" guide and with daemon I made "DaemonBaja-MDK" guide. And much more! With my girlfriend we beat Region Boss Counter in Single Player (that was a truly marathon, we rotate in game - one played, other sleep:-), or Magic Find Guide, or three parted Underworld reviews (1, 2, 3 - hehe, there is a voting: Q: So, do you enjoy a lot for Underworld? A: Sure! or A: Much more than sure :-) etc.. Yeah, that was great time. Now, this forum is inactive, but still full of informations and atmosphere.

Anyway, after releasing Sacred 2 there was missing that kind of community, so I moved aboard - on SIF and DM. And there I am and creating different LF TG´s builds. I would like to be more active and write much more and different guides, about game mechanics, but there is a language barrier for me .. it needs much more explicite phrases and better grammar. So thats a reason why I dont write that much I want.

Among other things (like be a game player:-) I am qualified teacher of civics and history; Tea-man (its guy who likes, understand and make a tea for other people and have this as work:-) , passionate reader, walker, cook and listener of good music.

I wish all of you great time!

vaclaf

Edited by vaclaf

heh, Vaclaf your introduction is as complete and detailed as builds. Thanks for taking this time for the writeup, and giving us some insight into the mind behind those guides.

:)

gogo