Some questions about original Sacred Underworld - SOS

Well... I've done a lot of searching about some things in sacred underworld, but some questions havent got an answer.

1. I've seen ppl, who's characters have a fire trail after their characters, like the sakkara demon boss in the ancaria campaign. How do u get it?

2. The "Riddle in the Desert" quest. It gives u a "key" if u get the right urn. What does the key do?

3. Sets. Im currently a magic seraphim, and Id like 2 know, on what level does uriel's legacy become available?

4. Ive searched for a hybrid BM guide, how 2 make one, but all I get is shard mages, GoW, and fire mages. I knoe GoW shardmage is good, but a hybrid of all spells. I'd like 2 test it, but I dont know the build.

Thats all for now. Hope I get help.

Hey, thnx alot Schot. Helped me. But does that mean, that the ring is like meant for selling. Too bad. Hoped the ring would open a special thing, or something.

EDIT: About the BM. Im confused about what skills 2 choose. And what items 2 use(tho Ive got a little thought about the items. And once saw someone petrify the sakkara demon boss in ancaria. Hows that possible? Ive tried 2 petrify bosses and it never worked.

Edited by Voidstriker

Ahhh, burning feet...loved that mod! So simple to use, so elegant in execution, so so SO difficult to find...truly from the class of Sacred "Ultra Rares"

:)

gogo