100% weaken bug

OK, so I found this little bug and have just been testing a couple of different things with it.

If you have a weapon that has a little bit magic damage on top of it's physical damage and you then add any damage modifier (like a lava rock or a magic pearl) you end up haveing 100% chance to weaken...

This is not noted in the char screen overview, there it seems the very low percentage it should be.

If my weapon had chance for open wounds on it it did NOT work anymore for this. So I'm guessing you may only have your inherited DoT chances. I do have damage lore, wich may be needed for reproducting this effect. I noticed this once I had a weapon with weaken and a lava rock, but I had damage lore by then, so I can't tell if that is required or not.

Further testing should be done. If I find a weapon with any other damage then magic or ice in it I'll try it out. My axe with ice on it results in 100% slowed/frozen/whatever the name is again. so it's not only magic damage. I tried all 4 damage modifiers on a magic damage adding weapon, and a lava rock on an ice damage adding weapon.

I didn't try weapons wich have more then 1 intrinsic extra non-physical damage kind.

Who is willing to help map the occurence of this bug :) ? So we can abuse it to the max.

Arp