Looking for a good Inquisitor build

lilkrazy

Hi ka, welcome to Darkmatters!

We have a section here chock full of Inquisitor builds:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=375

After you've done a thorough reading of a couple, you'll be able to come back and post some questions that will narrow down and clarify where you want to go with the build which will help folks here have better answers for you.

Good luck

:)

gogo

im looking for a good build with Inquisitor only arts being used will be nefarious netherworld and astute supremacy.

I should then direct you to dobri's build, the pure caster inquisitor :)

thanks ryan for the links. did I miss sumthing or am I loseing it I would think the frist boss would be a lil easy but wow cant even kill him let alone the dmg I give too him, one would think that the Inquisitor's is a warlock giveing lil dmg but giveing mas crits on Combat Arts anyway I seen this build on sacred 2 wiki corpse Explosion I like that one but when it comes time too face the frist boss I die in no time wile spaming hp drinks and give lil too no dmg, I dont have a niob shoper starting this class as a noob new too the game

The pure caster inquisitor is a very hard build to do without niob shopping and smithing. If you do not have many experienced characters I would recommend starting out with a slightly easier build. If you're still pumped about running an inquisitor, but want to drop the NN tree, look for a build in the section with Gruesome Inquisition and AS (most are dual wield builds). If you are still liking the NN tree and want to use it, I would recommend taking a look at the guide I wrote up that uses all three aspects. Can be found HERE. I also recommend to look all the way at the end of the first post and take a look at my final notes, which lay out a stronger build than the original. Hope this helps :bounce:

Welcome, lilkrazy... Yeah, you're choosing one of the toughest (established) builds to try first, especially without Niob eqiupment... however...

Inexorable Subjugation.png Inexorable Subjugation is the Combat Art that will make boskilling easy like cheezy. I highly recomment having the Combat Discipline skill so you can have 3 combat arts in a combo, start with Inexorable, then Raving Thrust, then Callous Execution, and you should be able to keep the boss paralyzed almost all of the time while you plink away at his HP's until you get better damage-dealing capabilities.

Good luck!

Edited by essjayehm
Welcome, lilkrazy... Yeah, you're choosing one of the toughest (established) builds to try first, especially without Niob eqiupment... however...

Inexorable Subjugation.png Inexorable Subjugation is the Combat Art that will make boskilling easy like cheezy. I highly recomment having the Combat Discipline skill so you can have 3 combat arts in a combo, start with Inexorable, then Raving Thrust, then Callous Execution, and you should be able to keep the boss paralyzed almost all of the time while you plink away at his HP's until you get better damage-dealing capabilities.

Good luck!

ah thanks for the tips but what I dont get is whats up with the niob shoping thingy is there sum post that tells all about the niob shoping?