Modding for a Pyro High Elf

08merlin527

Hi. I am new to sacred 2 - having played sacred 1 a lot, and I can't decide on the best mods. I want to have good mob killing, and boss killing, and be able to survive? Is fusillade (for the fireball) worth it? Is shadow step a good investment? It would be cool to have bargaining, so is there any equipment that helps with Combat Arts? Sorry if there is something wrong - if in wrong place or something. Tell me and I will change it. Thanks!

I spelt the title wrong - stupid iPod!

Sorry!

Hi there Merlin and welcome to the forums :whistle: I suggest you take a look at our player contributed guides section on high elfs to get a better feel for your build choices. It can be found HERE

Edited by ryanrocker1217

Welcome Merlin,

I will say I am a bit partial to my build. But for a pyro there is hardly a wrong answer. But Check out my Piromante and also Kat's Flame on. we actually took different choices on several of the mods. But I think there are some explanations on both cases to help you understand them and make your picks.

cheers

Cool - I like it :explode:

I was wondering, as concentration is in every guide, how is it so good. It lets you have 3 buffs, but why do you need three?

Actually with only 1 point is allows for 2 buffs, and with 75 points 3 buffs. besides the regen bonuses.

So for most all high elf builds you will see at least 1 point into concentration to allow for Grand Inv + ice or fire buff.