Sacred 2 won't launch (PC)

Hi all,

I've been having this problem for awhile now, and I'm just about to give up on this game completely, which is a damn shame as this game is awesome.

I'll start the game, it will get to the black loading page with the green writing. It gets down to "connecting to local server", and it will stay here forever, then it says "timeout" and exiting and closes it's self down.

Tried with no firewall, no anitvirus and no windows defender. Still no luck.

I should also mention that the game has worked before.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

Hey there RuisRaven and welcome to DarkMatters. :)

Can you tell us a bit more about your situation? How long it's been happening, does it happen ALL the time, what version you have(US or UK), what patch version you have and anything else that might be of use. Most importantly; Does your pc meet the recommended system specifications?

Hi all,

I've been having this problem for awhile now, and I'm just about to give up on this game completely, which is a damn shame as this game is awesome.

I'll start the game, it will get to the black loading page with the green writing. It gets down to "connecting to local server", and it will stay here forever, then it says "timeout" and exiting and closes it's self down.

Tried with no firewall, no anitvirus and no windows defender. Still no luck.

I should also mention that the game has worked before.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

Hi MIranda!

Just here to welcome you to the DarkMatters, and hoping you're able to get the game sorted out, and started.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I find when I start to have trouble with Sacred crashing or locking it; it helps when I shut down and restart my system.

This didn't work for me last night (that is what I get for opening my big mouth). I crashed after we started the undead legion quest, then couldn't get back online even with the restart. I was crashing at the loading scteen. So I gave up and went to bed.

I'll mess with it tonight.