Polearms - How to know if they are Strength or Dexterity modded?

I have done a search both on here and on the SIF forums looking for this, and found a topic by Colif sort of mentioning this. He came to the conclusion (I think) that the pointy ones were strength based and the others were dex based. Is there any other way known to tell the difference between the two types, or won't it matter too much if you pump strength and use a polearm that is (maybe) dex based.

If you are planning on using uniques that you already have then equipping them with a toon that can do so and hovering over the different attributes will show which one is increasing weapon damage for it. It won't really make too much difference though if you play ice and blood as the bonus attributes provide was nerfed pretty hard in the expansion.

I have done a search both on here and on the SIF forums looking for this, and found a topic by Colif sort of mentioning this. He came to the conclusion (I think) that the pointy ones were strength based and the others were dex based. Is there any other way known to tell the difference between the two types, or won't it matter too much if you pump strength and use a polearm that is (maybe) dex based.

Heya Devon!

Check this list here as well on the Wiki:

Go to Dexterity Based Weapons - Poles - click

DB is correct...all dex modded poles have rounded tops...they look like marshmallows... they as well have particular names, you'll see them on that page I just guided you to.

Cheers

:bye:

gogo

It's true!

The ends, specially when you socket fire, look like flaming marshmallows when you toast the on a campfire on the end of a stick

I swear...I'm not craaaaazeeeeeeeee

:P

gogo

It's true!

The ends, specially when you socket fire, look like flaming marshmallows when you toast the on a campfire on the end of a stick

I swear...I'm not craaaaazeeeeeeeee

;)

gogo

:D:4rofl: