Life Leech Bug

I recently purchased Sacred 2 gold and started a Dryad. I wanted a toon for fast boss kills. My life leech is up near 6 %. Recently a friend of mine told me to watch out for the life leech 1 hit kill bug. What exactly is this bug and how can I avoid it?

Thanks Woody. Do you know if its all of them, or just the little worm dragon looking ones? I asked my friend but he had no idea what it was, just that he had heard something about it. My searches around the internet have not come up with anything.

Close, that's the melee champion, but the look is the same.

The one(s) that can one shot, are the ones carrying staves, and summon the fire skeletons.

They have a lighting attack that has a leech % on it... set to at/or just over 50% of you health, while the attack is among the most severe, and takes the other half.

You needn't fear the 'bug' in lower modes than platinum.

In lower difficulties, it's still one of the the most monstrous hits in the game, but it shouldn't kill a character with good/great defenses.

Only about half health, most from the leech %.

Cheers,

Close, that's the melee champion, but the look is the same.

The one(s) that can one shot, are the ones carrying staves, and summon the fire skeletons.

They have a lighting attack that has a leech % on it... set to at/or just over 50% of you health, while the attack is among the most severe, and takes the other half.

Thanks for the info, I don't play zoomed in so never realized before there were 2 different varieties of those demon champs. Just ran through there again and did see the difference now that you pointed it out. I guess that would explain why the ones that melee'd me never zapped me.

So the life leech bug is reflected magnified life leech? Sounds like Pak Dain to me. (from S1, only with ranged attacks instead of life leech).

In my mind there always should be something that can take any character down... if it doesn't exist the the game is too easy. No danger=no excitement. Godmode does not appeal to me.

I thought the Crystal Region (expansion Ice and Blood) had opponents with life leech or reflect life leech that swarmed the player and used the player's Area of Effect against them. That was the fatal area for life leechers I thought.

Edited by FrostElfGuard