Competition Time..Something Schotty

@Indy!

Oooooooh, nice ones Indy!

I think I will call her jiggles. :D

That second one had me fooled for a couple seconds. Thought to myself, "Oh for crying out loud. I can't see that one!" :wall: Then of course the lil guy came out and got squashed, hehehe.

Most of all I love these last two! I can't believe yah MADE them fer me. You really do care. You really really do! :hugz:

Did yah haftah show the 4th one tho? Now mah secrets out, sheesh. Yes guys. Its true... I'm an alien from outtah space! :crazy:

Thanx Indy :D

@RssDragon!

LoL, My life as an avatar. Hahaha. I love it! But I lost mah girl! Guess I'll just have to....

Take over tha world! Mwahaha! :thor:

Excellent stuff guys!

OMG! This is it! I have been waiting for this day for soooooo long!

Ummmm, gosh. I need to think....

Well actually, I've known which one it is for some time now. From the moment I saw it I knew we were meant to be. So I've decided....

Well I have to say I've never been so spoiled on a forum before. Thank-you everyone for taking a piece of time out of your lives and giving it to me attached to an avatar.

I gotta say it was a tough decision and after much hmmming and hawing I decided that I really enjoy the creation Bef put together. I very much like the look of it. It's subtle and complex just like me! Ok, well I'm actually more like subtle and cunfused but confused and complex are kinda the same right... Right? eh heh. :blush:

So a big happy thank-yah and a firm handshake... Awwwh heck, come'ere buddy! :hugz: Haha!

Great job designing the avatar Bef. I will enjoy it muchly! If you still have the *.psd I would very much like to have it. :lol:

@erialc: Thank you erialc for starting this thread. Ultra mega big hugz to you! :wuv:

@ gogo: Thanx for your avy submission gogo. Unfortunately it disappeared recently and so didn't make it into the final round of the competition. *BURP!* ooops! :blush:

Sure was yummy tho! Hahaha! *runs away! :yikes: *

@Indy: I liked those first 2 of the 4 you submitted well enough but I really liked the last 2. I can only imagine how much time you spent on them. Photoshop has a way of speeding up time eh. ;) Excellent job! So when you gonna come see the tutorials in the photoshop section of The Creatrix?! :bounce:

@Lucalain: Nice avy's Luc. In particular the one of the dog! Wow! I can't believe that was a real live dog, whew! Imagine being the owner of that cute lil thing, eh heh. Poor lil guy died recently actually. About 5 months ago I think. Read it on some news web page.

@RssDragon: Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you! Awesome submissions dude! I loved your story telling that went along with the avys. Made me laugh lots! Ever consider taking up writng a book? I'm willing to bet you would do well. Cheers! :drink:

@Wusu: Wow! errrr, ummm... Wow! Oh, uh sorry. Still getting over yer avatar. lol. Funny funny avatars dude! Ummm, I mean...

Those are absolutely unacceptable! *takes a couple peeks at Wusu's avy submissions and giggles*

Errr, ahem. Yes, those simpley will not do! :innocent:

Again guys, thanx so much. I really loved this competition. Big time hugz to you all!

Now I'm going to run and try on my new avy! Yaaaaay! Neked no more! avatar_1304.gif

Guest gogoblender

Yay!

Woo Hoo!

Schot has an avatar...Schot has an avatar!

lol, can hardly wait to see what you do with bef's submission

Grand work guys

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

lol, actually...heh, I'm kinda jealous...that cube is really pretty genius...and I have these crazy ideas of all kinds of animations I would let loose with if it was my own.

Hey bef...think you can whip somethin up with me sun avatar too?

Perhaps a darker slant on it?

*mwoohahah*

:devil:

g0g0

Hi dear friends. :) I'm really sorry for the time it took me to come to the forum. I did try but I could not find the way back here. Then I had the idea of visiting one of the old sites that some of you guys post from time to time, and I found GoGo's post with the new path to here. :)

I must say that I do love the new look of the forum. It's easy to see that you guys have been busy on it, that's good. Oh! I saw schot's new avatar and I like it very much. Very nice chose schot, congratulations. :)

Now that you've got your avatar, let us celebrate...

7419.gif

@RssDragon:  Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!  Awesome submissions dude!  I loved your story telling that went along with the avys.  Made me laugh lots!  Ever consider taking up writng a book?  I'm willing to bet you would do well.  Cheers!  :drink:

I am the one who should thak you. :) I did enjoy myself trying to find an avatar for you, I also got myself very confused with them, and I almost changed mine too. There are so many avatars out there that is not easy to get to the right one at all. All I tried to do was to make it a little funny to all of us. To sum up, I'm very happy to learn that you and our loved friends from this forum liked it too. As for the book I don't think I'd do well with that. But I thank you for the nice words dear friend. :drink:

Guest gogoblender

Rss, great seein ya back...lol, you've a great life...all that travelling!

All of your submissions to this thead were amazing... thanks tons fer yer time!

:)

gogo