The Ancestors' Chambers Quest Chain

I searched for 'The Ancestors' Chambers' quest (which starts with The Missing Girl) and came up empty.

I'm pretty sure I was able to search for it successfully in the past.

I used :

Ancestors

Chambers

Missing

as my search criteria, and failed to find a quest page for it.

It is a quest chain, so I figured it should be in this list.

It's a tricky quest that Dobster started to show me, and I'd very much like to do, and record for the wiki.

lol! This makes me laugh!

I wrote that page today! ;)

Thanks Nick. You made me smile after a number of hours of gaming and logging and wiki writing. :lol: (Not meant to undermine anyone's contribution to the wiki or anything like that!, or this site either! I was home sick today, so I decided to tackle the Ancestors' Chambers quest chain that Dobs put me onto a few months ago. I got a round-tuit!)

Bravo Frosty!

I've never seen anyone rip so fast through quests... all in such a short span of time last night... and I even hopped in after you put up new pages and helped with some formatting.

I'm really sorry you're sick though. I hope you feel better soon...but do appreciate you putting in all that work on one of the tuffest to accomplish and most rewarding quests in the game.

I had a particular affinity for it cuz it's very well designed... ranged builds take HUGE damage from this dungeon's denizens ^^

:cry:

gogo

I've never seen anyone rip so fast through quests... all in such a short span of time last night... and I even hopped in after you put up new pages and helped with some formatting.

Lol, that was a mad high speed car chase throughout the wiki between you guys. Boom 3 quest pages go up. Boom 3 quest pages formatted. Excellent work guys :cry: