Welcome Tim of Doom...Fellowship Status Granted!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

200 posts!~

Woot!

Good goin you!

lol, we've known you for years now and now you get ta see the fun part of the forum.

Great having you Tim...

you're an awesome poster and your energy is amongst the best.

Welcome!

:o

gogo

p.s.heh...don't worry...this don't mean you've been sucked up into d.a.r.k.

lol, you just have highest trusted status...which mean that if spots are available in any sponsored games....

you get to play

Woot!

Congratulations Tim Of Doom and much deserved handshake.gif

From the Sacred International Forum to Descendants of Ancaria, you've always been a really cool dude. So it's a real pleasure to have you at D.a.r.k. Matters as well.

It's truely an honour and I just can't can't tell you... *Showers Tim with compliments*

So now if you would kindly sign here. Oh it's nothing really. Trivial procedural stuff. *pushes Tims hand into completing the final letter, pricks his finger and flips the switch on the soul sucker upper*

*BUZZZZZZZZAP!*

Oooook. All done! Off you go then. Post post post! :D

Schot /devil

heh...don't worry...this don't mean you've been sucked up into d.a.r.k.

lol, you just have highest trusted status...which mean that if spots are available in any sponsored games....

you get to play

Woot!

Does that mean I don't get the cool lil' wing things /sad

/lol

Thanks everyone /hug

Thanks for all the compliments but its thanks to you guys my posting has become better an more mature :D

/woot WOOTY /woot

oh, and I'm thinking of trying to organise a sacred event, jsut for the clans who are interested, HC only if theres enoguh interest in DA and here I'll try and get it organised :)

/viking

~Doom

P.S. and VoV of course :)