Looking for help wth my current High Elf build V2

so this toon will be running with a 2h polearm EP seraphim so I wont be taking EP but I will be taking bargaining as I totally love that skill! we are currently level 14 and waaaaay better than our first pair.

just lookin for ideas/thoughts/opinions on what I have mapped out as I am very picky with my characters and want to take her to 200.

stats

im thinking 50/50 stam/int. stam for the fact that I want to be able to eat a bunch of runes to get the most out of my skills and most of my mods are going to be taking the % chance increased by CA level ex. greek fire. then later in life switch to intel for the spell intensity increase! does that makes sense to use stamina?

skills in order of taking them

barganing 75, arrant lore **, concentration 75, arrant focus **, delphic focus 9, unsure of what to take at 18!, armor lore (still not sure), constitution 75, ancient magic **, shield lor (unsure)

the ** mean as high as I can get with the rest of the skills having what I put them in for. this is hard points, naked, no buffs etc.

the only thing im unsure about is concentration, I know fire demons is supposed to increase fire damage but when I look at his skill info it looks like he increases CA regens ALOT! how is this counter acted upon. cuz I would think I would need to eat alot of runes for the demon but the whole purpose of this build is to have high powered fire skills on nice regens.

im thinking 1 second on AF, 3 on BT and 5 on IS.

any ideas? anyone see any flaws? with the 50/50 stam/int most importantly

and is fire demon worth taking concentration to 75?

cheers!

I took concentration for my fire HE build. The regen for Blazing Tempest is really needed if you want to gun that CA up in higher levels. Because of the mastery I took for concentration, it looked like to me a synergy was calling out tween 75 points into concentration and the bonus of getting to use a third buff. In this case you're getting a lot of regen coming from the conc which is being buttressed by the Fire Demon's really good addition to damage...

no loss situation, and damage feels good.

:)

gogo

p.s. Damage feels good :)

I like Armor Lore a lot, but Shield lore isn't worth it unless you have an extra skill slot open. Just make sure you get the Stalworth Safeguard shield, or how ever it's called. Best shield in the game IMO.

I pack 90% into Intelligence and the rest in Stamina.

Don't forget to use combat disp! It's a fresh skill and you can pack on the CAs to waste giant mobs or bosses quickly.

I don't use any offensive skills for any of the HE builds but do this: slot your melee attack in some un-used slot and then place magic coup where melee would normally go. While the coup is recharging, you'll hit regular [and slow] but then the coup will strike again. Meanwhile, all of your pyro skills are unaffected by the coup attack.

I like the demon, but save him for the last [at level 75 when concentration hits mastery]. Grand Inv and In Skin and the main movers of the build.

Make sure you slot Magic step [I think that's the name] to get out of nasty areas!

ZConnor

you want a boss kill er go with mystic stormite focus and lore and concentratrion then whatever else you want once you build them up enough my glacial spears is level 89 and it does 350 per spear and it shoots out 130 spears and each spear has the chance to criti can take down the nameless guardian on platinum in under 3 minutes all 4 forms