Does Death Blow stack, and what are silver and gold socket percentages?

Hello, every time I play this game it seems to raise a new question and when I figure one out another one seems to always pop up.

1. Opponent level for Death Blow. I want to socket this into my gear but first I would like to know it doesn't stack right? I imagine that would be a problem. But just want to make sure. I doubt you can get 40% level for death blow and then what would stop you from achieving 60% level for death blow.

2. Silver and Gold sockets. I understand that rings and amulets in gold sockets and only rings in silver but I thought I read somewhere that the Gold socket gives you a bonus over the silver socket? Am I making this up? If I am not what is it? If I have an amulet with -8% chance to evade and 16 life leech does it make a difference if its in the gold or silver socket?

3. Lastly, weird question. Does the Evade Saber Tiger or the Exalted Warrior look more "badass" in your opinion? For some reason it matters to me, I am crazy I know.

Hi Rasputing

We love questions ^^

There is a page on death blow in Wiki with lots of info as well as items you can find this item mod on as native, as well as the dblow diminishing returns stacking loss:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._for_death_blow

For Silver and gold socket percentages the wiki page on forging is here with a run down and explanation of the different sockets and their functionalities (off hand I think it's 7 and 15?):

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Forging

For teh tiger...I think the Red tiger's the Bad Ass

:)

gogo

The wiki links will give you all the pertanent info. your seeking.

As for the tiger, that is a totally different beast. I prefer the white tiger, as the cat reminds me of a snow leopard. Which I have a deep passion for, they are so mystical in appearance. Alas, the white tiger is for Celestial benefit only.

My 2 cents. Hopefully you will run with 2 cents and turn it into millions!

I remain, Etherian

3. Lastly, weird question. Does the Evade Saber Tiger or the Exalted Warrior look more "badass" in your opinion? For some reason it matters to me, I am crazy I know.

Ofcourse that matters! :sick:

The evade tiger and the white tiger for looks!

Greetz