Beware the Inquisitor...

I just got to Wargfels and did the Manners Maketh Kobold quest. And just for grins and giggles, I put the fool's hat on the guy... It's like half his head is MISSING! :P

http://pq8xxw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pIM8...%201.jpg?psid=1

http://pq8xxw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pVmg...%202.jpg?psid=1

No wonder he runs around with that cowl over his head all the time.

LOl

That's some haloween spirit that's gone and seeped into the game.

Careful you don't catch it

:P

gogo

More like Ascaron's modeling team got lazy and didn't finish him... They probably figured - eh.. He wears full a full cowl from the start. No one will ever see the back of his head. And completely forgot the fool's hat thing or the fool's hat thing was cooked up so far down the road, they didn't have time to go back and fix it. Ah well.. It was kinda weird to see that..

More like Ascaron's modeling team got lazy and didn't finish him... They probably figured - eh.. He wears full a full cowl from the start. No one will ever see the back of his head. And completely forgot the fool's hat thing or the fool's hat thing was cooked up so far down the road, they didn't have time to go back and fix it. Ah well.. It was kinda weird to see that..

exactly that :)

Lazy modelers are no good, it shoudn't have been too much work to do so anyway. (or is that me again, wh osees basically anything as "doable" and not much work :P )

Edited by Arperum
Hey, nice outfit (Except for Helm)! Lol...Is that Deylen's or is it a look-a-like bargained outfit?

That is indeed a full set of Deylens's - except, of course, for the helm. Good eye...

exactly that :)

Lazy modelers are no good, it shoudn't have been too much work to do so anyway. (or is that me again, wh osees basically anything as "doable" and not much work :P )

The thing that gets me - they probably did it to save a few bytes worth of data... On a game that's over 12 GB! Makes like NO sense.

Haha...nice pics :) He's obviously come up with an awesome way to prevent his brain overheating.... :P

Brain..? What brain? Looks like he's been partying too much with the zombies... :o

Edited by wolfie2kX