Your Fav Sacred Runs

I've been constantly re-starting my characters in search of the p-build and now have 6 characters I really like. But I find rolling through quest to quest kinda dull and prefer the Diablo style runs of Mephin, Baal'n, Cowin, and Bloody Runs for XP and items.

With Sacred 2, I find a game with more areas to hit up and have found a nice 'run' that gives me good XP, items, and lots of mobbin. I don't really like the caving technique as it gets too repetitive for me after a few runs.

1. Defeat the Crystal boss and then run up and beat the Guardians.

2. Run through Grunwald and beat the Dragon, then the Gar-Colosus

3. Clear out the SE swamp and Dragon

4. Beat the Tree Boss

Repeat if needed.

Post your fav runs!

For pure "Grind and Level". I love hitting the SE swamp, then the full length of the Jungle trail.

For Ice and Blood we now also have the Blood Forest which is good for a level.

on friday night I ran the Blood Forest about half way through, then the jungle, then the swamp, and finished with a run to Turtle Isle. it took my about 3 hours to go 5 levels. from 95 to 100 with about 67% xp per kill socketed and mentor pots.

your routine sounds fun, However I stray away from the dragons (Ice and Blood they grew some teeth) with my characters unless they are pure boss hunting tanks like my Canon.

Well, if I'm boss killing, like I am with my dryad at the moment Ive settle on killing guardians, gar collossus, octogolamus, carnach, givrym dragon, grunwald dragon.

For plain old grinding, depending on the toon I like the swamps, turtle island (capped of by killng the poison lord), blood forest - either the first few parts of the quest or running arounf in the last few areas for max experience.

What am I looking for? Easy XP? Good drops? Specific drops? Am I trying to accumulate mentor potions for XP runs later?

For easy XP my run goes like this

1. Teleport to Tylysium run noth, and kill the swams of poison elementals (they give greatXP, and they die fast (instantly?)

2. Teleport to the midway point between the grunwald dragon, and the gar colossus, run towards Gar - but cut left towards the Norplat border wall. Hordes of highly wimpy orcs

3. Teleport to Za'zuruik - run south east out the gate, then immediately head north. huge swarms of beasts, and weak orcs (though stronger than the orcs by Norplat wall)

4. Teleport to El-darrag, you are immedaitely given a bunch of XP, and can do a quick chain quest for a boat load more.

5. Teleport to the archeoligists camp, that is east of the Garthropod (giant scorpion), this is panthers, and humaniods...this leg can eb heavy damage, but no tricks - if your def + armor + hp is up to the task, then you are all set...no stun/life leech/crazy CAs to deal with.

5. Continue down into the Ceria Delith - kill the demos - they have great XP, but this is the most dangerous part of the run.

Several of these runs can incorporate boss kills iff you wish - or no boss kills if you are underpowered/underleveled. With the exception of item 4, you can repeat this loop getting vast amounts of XP for each circuit. With mentor pots, and at keeping the difficulty "challenging-but-not-impossible" I usually gain 1 level per run (which is 30 min to an hour depending on inventory space (you rack up a lot stuff that don't want to get rid of right away)

Well, if I'm boss killing, like I am with my dryad at the moment Ive settle on killing guardians, gar collossus, octogolamus, carnach, givrym dragon, grunwald dragon.

For plain old grinding, depending on the toon I like the swamps, turtle island (capped of by killng the poison lord), blood forest - either the first few parts of the quest or running arounf in the last few areas for max experience.

I ran the givrym dragon about 30 times after you left last night and all I got was 2 uniques and a couple of sets. You were right to go to bed :)

For bosses, I have recently been running; Boar, Poison Lord, Holos, Grunwald Dragon, Girvym Dragon, Garganthropod, Guardians and finally the forest up to Mishirla.

For mobs, I agree with DB/Loco; swamp, jungle, dryad/turtles, forest are the best bang for your buck :)

I ran the givrym dragon about 30 times after you left last night and all I got was 2 uniques and a couple of sets. You were right to go to bed :)

Too bad. Lol...Ive been having trouble respawning him more than 3 or 4 times with any regulairty, especially if someone else enters the server...but he hasnt dropped anything but what you got...

• 2 weeks later...

Heh... I get the "smart-alec" answer!

1) Silver Campaign

2) Gold Campaign

3) Platinum Campaign (maybe do Something Wonderful or Orc-cave until level 90-ish)

Then lolligag the Niobium camapign, doing sidequests, map reveal, bosshunting.

Usually, tho, I am bored of the toon and stop after step 3. :)

Re-roll, rinse and repeat.

• 3 weeks later...

at the moment I am lvling a Pyro HE and usually I go for a quick boss mash, killing Gar collossus then octoblahblah then the mini boss south of him down in the caves, then I go to the desert and run circles around the town since you will get a constant supply of mobs then up to the north eastern side of the desert for the minotaur mini boss then down the side to the dragon then into the jungle towards the aerial boss and then up through to the path that leads to the guardians and all the way up to them and kill them

happy hunting all :)

Well if I'm on my Dryad (although it's kind of cheating but meh!) I always go to the desert for experience, level 100 under 20 hours easily,level 150 under 30 hours to if you've got the right socketing. If I'm short of cash I socket my best defence items and go on niob(at any level) and just kill all monsters which can drop anything up to 2 million for me so I rake in some coin. :D I like the orc cave if I'm only on for a little bit and just want to get some experience. You constantly use potions of mentors there and can never run out because you get more then you use. My favourite run tho is starting at the jungle running to the end of the game - awesome loot. Near the wastlelands I always seem to get ALOT of Officers Sabers but I don't know if thats just me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been constantly re-starting my characters in search of the p-build and now have 6 characters I really like. But I find rolling through quest to quest kinda dull and prefer the Diablo style runs of Mephin, Baal'n, Cowin, and Bloody Runs for XP and items.

With Sacred 2, I find a game with more areas to hit up and have found a nice 'run' that gives me good XP, items, and lots of mobbin. I don't really like the caving technique as it gets too repetitive for me after a few runs.

1. Defeat the Crystal boss and then run up and beat the Guardians.

2. Run through Grunwald and beat the Dragon, then the Gar-Colosus

3. Clear out the SE swamp and Dragon

4. Beat the Tree Boss

Repeat if needed.

Post your fav runs!

When you say "Tree Boss", you don't mean the Forest Guardian do you? Kral gives almost 4 times the XP with only 2/3 the hit points, and Kral doesn't heal himself. Even the elite demons in Kral's pyramid give almost as much XP as the Forest Guardain.

Edit:

Sorry, I didn't answer the original question. I like to start at the Archaeologist's Camp and fight my way to Kral's pyramid. After clearing the pyramid, I teleport to the southern end of the Dryad Island and fight my way north. If I'm in a hurry, I'll teleport directly to the dock at the north end of the island and skip directly to the Facettelion.

Edited by lujate