How to kill Gar Colossus in Silver

joanofarc

Hi Everyone!

I am playing Sinhlw Player with Seraphim. My Searphim build is level 36. I have got the following skills:

Tactics Lore,

Exalted Warrior Focus

Dual Wield

Armor

Celestial Magic Focus

Constitution

Revered Techn. Lore

Revered Techn. Focus

Atm. I will add up Toughness and at level 65 Celestial Magic Lore or Ancient Magic

I have got Radiant Pillar, Hallowed Restoration, Battle Stance (buff), Pelting Strikes and Dashing Alacrity. Divine Protection and Arcahngels Wrath.

Most of them at level 8 (after eating 8 runes for eachl of them)

I gave just found 1 set item until now. So I have got nothing exta set or unique item that would give boost or lower reg. time.

I use Combo: Radiant Pillar + Pelting Strikes and Combo 2: Divine Protection+ Dashing Alacrity (which is incredibly long reg time -about 70sec - extremely long huh) and slot 3: Hallowed Restoration

I am in front of Dark Colossus, but He IS INCREDIBLY HARD TO HIT, INCREDIBLY POWERFUL (I hit him for 20 minutes and I could just take down his blue shield to half, but it regenerates slowly). I CNNOT TAKE DOWN HIS BLUE SHIELD EVEN. My brother plays with SW in Gold and he told me Colossus is far the nasties boss in the game. Colossus killed him 5 times before he could finisk Colossus.

If anyone could give a detailed approach how to kill this Monster Colossus with my seraphim or High Elf (that is the other I want to play) I would highly appreciate. THX.

Regards,

Leilas

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need sword weapon as well at for me :( its nice because it increases the attack also unlocks new blades and you can wear them much faster :) I can post my dual wield seraphim if you want :).I finished difficulties bronze silver and I played before 10 min the boss gar colossus at gold difficulty without any hard problems :)

Edited by sasukekun21

Hmmm im new at this game as well but I searched at internet and I got info for the best swords for seraphim.

Ice Flash

Serpent's Tongue

Flame Smiter

there are more swords but I dont remember more :S.I use 2x ice flash because for me its the best dmg weapon I have ever seen in this game:) it can freeze your enemies and it has very nice base damage.One more thing since you go for a melee seraphim try to fill sockets with damage.I got almost 8k attack and my hits with weapons and damage is nice :(

My brother plays with SW in Gold and he told me Colossus is far the nasties boss in the game. Colossus killed him 5 times before he could finisk Colossus.

If anyone could give a detailed approach how to kill this Monster Colossus with my seraphim or High Elf (that is the other I want to play) I would highly appreciate. THX.

Gar is actually one the easiest bosses around. Wait till he trows a rock at you, evade, and bash the rock, voila, shield gone.

Hitting the Gars health is easier than getting down his shield, so you should not have any trouble from there. Make sure you are using the correct elemental damage, that may also help you.

Greetz

Thanks Sasukekun21. You are really gentle.

The seraphim is in Gold right? Could I use DM in Sacred 2, because I have just the original Sacred2 without Ice and Blood).

If you had any other characters (right after the Colossus in Silver) it would be welcomed for my brother.

THX.

I dont have any other characters sorry... and yes seraphim is in gold difficulty if you have real disk of sacred then the save wont be loaded.... because my game is cracked not original :) if you want to play with my save file you should download the game in case you have the real game :S

QUOTE (joanofarc @ Nov 24 2010, 03:46 PM)

My brother plays with SW in Gold and he told me Colossus is far the nasties boss in the game. Colossus killed him 5 times before he could finisk Colossus.

Gar is actually one the easiest bosses around. Wait till he trows a rock at you, evade, and bash the rock, voila, shield gone.

Hitting the Gars health is easier than getting down his shield

Hello Barristan.

I tried this version. but it sacks. Colossus throws me the rocks one after another if iam in dintance, I dodged anh hit the rock one after anoteher and Gar Colossus just laughted! His shield did not get hurt at all.

Might it be , because I am playing with the ORIGINAL and not with a cracked version? is that possible that the original beast are far more powerful than with the cracked one?

Please give me advices how to kil Colossus!

Heya,

that was the original version I was talking about. No piracy on Dark Matters :)

Bash the rock, then hit gar again, you should then be able to one-hit his shield.

Gar was boosted a bit with the CM-patch, but never hard. So that should not matter.

If that does not work, find a lifeleach % throwing star, and kill him from distance. (not standard lifeleach, that won't help)

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Thanks for the saves, buth thy are not working with my Original Version. That is a pity.

Barristan, could you send me one of your character around level 40 (just after completing Colossus in Silver) for my original game. It is not possible to reduce his shield. THX.

im sure dude :) .... But he is the first boss hei s very easy and his attack are slow and not so strong as other boss :S.

If you want I can post my new items at this topic skills+set so you can rebuild a new seraphim....Besides for me Revered Techn. Lore

Revered Techn. Focus Celestial Magic Focus are a bit sucky for dual wield seraphim....

A dual seraphim for me needs a lot of damage and hp.I suggest you to rebuild seraphim right from the start and if you want as I told you before I can show my set+ skills so you can build an exact offensive character just like me :D

Actually mine was to mend to be a Hybrid.

Yes please, could you post your new items at this topic skills+set so I could rebuild a new seraphim..

But I do not imagine how could I get set items:) My seraphim is level 36 and just found 1 SET ITEM. My brother who has a SW in gold has found just 2 SET items for himself. Maybe it is more difficult with the original. My brother said that only the Great Scorpion (Chapter 7 boss) can match Colossus.

Could Someone give me good advice how could I get trough Colossus in silver. I have a hibryd Serahim and a pyro high elf. Colossus blue shield is invincible. My brother who is in gold with Sw told me Colossus is far the strongest opponents in the gam, he can only be matched with the great Scorpion (chapter 7 boss). We are playing the original game. Might it be possible that it is harder than with the cracked one?

So I would appreciate advices please.

Thanks for the saves, buth thy are not working with my Original Version. That is a pity.

Barristan, could you send me one of your character around level 40 (just after completing Colossus in Silver) for my original game. It is not possible to reduce his shield. THX.

Welcome to Dark Matters

Joan at what level are you trying to kill the Gar? for a new character with a new player( that might not have all the best equipment) it would be difficult to go after him at low level with little defense or damage. At level 40 in Silver he should not be a challenge for you.

Try this build:

The Queen of Blades, Dual Sword Shopper seraphim

It is from a member of or Community and is a very good character to start out with and play this game. Unfortunatley most of us here play on Ice and Blood so our character save may not work for your version.

Thanks Barristan.

I am not really new to Sacred World (just for Sacred 2). I have got a level 90 Dwarf in platinum and a Level 60 Dark Elf in Sacred 1. They seem far mor playable than Sacred 2 Char. Or I am just new to Sacred 2 World.

My seraphim is at level 36 in silver to kill Colossus and playing in solo without any support and good gears to swap. It is a Hybrid seraphim, but it seems sack against Colossus in original game.

I might try this Dual wield shopper Seraphim.

Might not have any save around level 40 for you or your friends for original sacred 2 game?

Thx.