How to kill Gar Colossus in Silver

joanofarc

Hi everybody.

Which is the best Deity to choose for a Seraphim? What do you suggest. I might start with a Dual Wield seraphim (+EP and bargaining) in single player.

Could you offer other great seraphim guide which can be played solo (without able to swap item though the ,because lack of net) and able to get through Colossus which is an awesome opponent, at least in the original game (which I have) ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasukekun21 your seraphim seems good.

But it seems impossible to get SET ITEMS or UNIQUE ONES with the original discs (without EP) and we cannot do the next: store great items and swap trough net with friends, it is not possible.

My brother who has a level 60s SW in gold has just found 2 SET items up till now!. That is nothing comparing my Dark Elf in Sacred 1 which is at lv 60 in gold who has a full complete set.

Heya,

here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKXTm-AF5y8...player_embedded

A TG killing Gar with just the arm pistol and some LL%.

A Seraphim has much more offensive power than this, and really should be able to down him quite quickly.

Greetz

If you need set items, just run Gahanka (kobold chieftain), Griffin and The Boar. Should drop you at least 1 per run.

And, this has nothing to do with original discs. Almost everybody here has the originals, and chestloads full of sets. It only needs a bit of investment.

Edited by Barristan

Nope its not impossible you can go to multiplayer go to the option free game and start kill bosses all time and mobs too as well.After that relog with your character.Repeat those steps as much as you can to get awesome items.It took me a lot to have 2x ice flashes.They are really EXTREMLY RARE.

Now I have gold ice flashes(sword class) I got them from swamp and the cursed forest but it seems you havent ice and blood so cursed forest doesnt exist on your version you can drop those awesome blades from the swamp after octopus boss before that you can have also other nice swords like boneslicers.Do as I said if you want:)

Go to multiplayer and repeat quests every time.In that way you will be rich in no time SELL ANY DROP YOU GET FROM MOBS to npcs :) (expect the drops you want to keep them ;p)

Edited by sasukekun21

Just one question:

If I kill Gahanka (koboldlin chieftain) or Griffin the game will save my quest as Quest completed with a green tick next to it. We play in single player on othe Computer without internet, so no multi options.

HOW COULD I TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN TO KILL CHIEFTAINS (GRIFFIN AND KOBOLD) TO GET SET PIECES IF IT MARKS THE QUEST AS QUESTION COMPLETED?

Dude at multiplayer there exists one option"free play"you go there you do the quest you kill the boss.Then you relog with your character and repeat as much times as you want.The quest that you did will be disappear and you can activate them again :).

That was a great advice thanks to barristan :D

Hi.

Thank you very much. Free Multiplayer works, awesome!

Great thanks for Barristan too.

Could you give me details about the small bosses locations like griffin. I know the kobold chieftain location only.

The more chieftain location you know the better it is.

Just one question:

If I kill Gahanka (koboldlin chieftain) or Griffin the game will save my quest as Quest completed with a green tick next to it. We play in single player on othe Computer without internet, so no multi options.

HOW COULD I TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN TO KILL CHIEFTAINS (GRIFFIN AND KOBOLD) TO GET SET PIECES IF IT MARKS THE QUEST AS QUESTION COMPLETED?

Joan -

OK.. So your seraphim... How many runes do you have invested in the BeeEffGee...? I've found it to be the most effective weapon against the Collosus..

Just sit back on the last landing of the ramp leading down to him and blast away with the BFG. Life Leech would also be a beneficial little trick. If you can come up with some Inquisitor runes (specifically those belonging to the Nefarious Netherworld aspect), and forge them into some piece or pieces of armor, it'd give you a BIG boost toward getting him knocked down to size.

Big boost from static LL?

Well.. On lower levels, it'll do in a pinch. I've managed to whack the mud man with about 25 LL. Yeah.. It took some time, but his shield came down and so did he...

Just one question:

Joan -

OK.. So your seraphim... How many runes do you have invested in the BeeEffGee...? I've found it to be the most effective weapon against the Collosus..

Just sit back on the last landing of the ramp leading down to him and blast away with the BFG. Life Leech would also be a beneficial little trick. If you can come up with some Inquisitor runes (specifically those belonging to the Nefarious Netherworld aspect), and forge them into some piece or pieces of armor, it'd give you a BIG boost toward getting him knocked down to size.

I think he doesnt need beeffgee since he plays dual weild seraphim :) .With the site I gave him earlier he can go check the weaknesses of the boss and fill slots according with the boss weaknesses :)

Weak against:

* Fire

* Ice

* Poison

If he have some of them in his weapons for some extra damage he can kill colossus for fun ;p

Hi Barristan

I have tried your Archangel The Earth shall Tremble seraphim ( Tactics Lore, Dual Wield, Celestial Magic Focus, Exalted Warrior Focus, Armor, Constitution, Revered Technokogy Lore, Revered Tech. Focus and will pick lastly Toughness and Celestial Magic Lore) and could you give me advice how do you manage to eat runes.

At level 36 I have about 10 eaten runes ieach of the followings: Divine Protection, Archangels Wrath, Dashing Alactrity,Pelting Strikes, Battle Stance, Hallowed Restoration, Radiant Pillar.

But the regeneration time is high for each. Like 65 sec Divine Protection (cause I have just got Revered Focus) and Dashing+Divine Protection regeneration time are very high together in combo.

I cannot easily swap good items through net.

So if you could help me how to manage my rune eating, using that would be great!

Is really Archangels Wrath so good I cannot see it yet?

One more question the last one would be Celestial Magic Lore for sure (for extra Radiant Pillar damage) but will not it be hard without Spell Resistance in the Forest? Will not be hard to stronger Divine Protection the lack of Warding Energy Lore?

THX

Hi Barristan

I have tried your Archangel The Earth shall Tremble seraphim ( Tactics Lore, Dual Wield, Celestial Magic Focus, Exalted Warrior Focus, Armor, Constitution, Revered Technokogy Lore, Revered Tech. Focus and will pick lastly Toughness and Celestial Magic Lore) and could you give me advice how do you manage to eat runes.

At level 36 I have about 10 eaten runes ieach of the followings: Divine Protection, Archangels Wrath, Dashing Alactrity,Pelting Strikes, Battle Stance, Hallowed Restoration, Radiant Pillar.

But the regeneration time is high for each. Like 65 sec Divine Protection (cause I have just got Revered Focus) and Dashing+Divine Protection regeneration time are very high together in combo.

I cannot easily swap good items through net.

So if you could help me how to manage my rune eating, using that would be great!

Is really Archangels Wrath so good I cannot see it yet?

One more question the last one would be Celestial Magic Lore for sure (for extra Radiant Pillar damage) but will not it be hard without Spell Resistance in the Forest? Will not be hard to stronger Divine Protection the lack of Warding Energy Lore?

THX

Hi sasukekun21

I might start with a new dual wield seraphim like yours. (Tactics Lore, Dual Wield, Exalted Warrior Focus, Armor, EP, ,Constitution, Combat Reflexes, Sword Weapon Lore, Toughness) and lastly Spell Rsistance/Damage Lore or Bargaining.

I can see little point choosing Bargaining, cause you have to keep it always on the same level as you are, therefore investing a lot of points into it.

Is it enough to have EP only? Damage Lore could be good for extra damage. Spell Resistance could give some nice defence bonus (especially againg flies in the forest.) What do you think?

Could you give good advices how to read runes, cause each eaten runes increase highly the reg. time. Without gears how can you manage it? I have 10 eaten runes in Dashing Alactrity in the other build and it regenates after sl. 50sec.

THX

Hi sasukekun21

I might start with a new dual wield seraphim like yours. (Tactics Lore, Dual Wield, Exalted Warrior Focus, Armor, EP, ,Constitution, Combat Reflexes, Sword Weapon Lore, Toughness) and lastly Spell Rsistance/Damage Lore or Bargaining.

I can see little point choosing Bargaining, cause you have to keep it always on the same level as you are, therefore investing a lot of points into it.

Is it enough to have EP only? Damage Lore could be good for extra damage. Spell Resistance could give some nice defence bonus (especially againg flies in the forest.) What do you think?

Could you give good advices how to read runes, cause each eaten runes increase highly the reg. time. Without gears how can you manage it? I have 10 eaten runes in Dashing Alactrity in the other build and it regenates after sl. 50sec.

THX

Hi.

Could anybody help how to find White Griffin and Harpy queen (in the desert) ? We tried in Multiplayer/free game mode, but they do not exist.

Might it be because we have the original FA and they are in the Ice and Blood expansion?

It would be great if you could give the location and the quest giver of the Raging Boar too. The interactive map might be misleading. The Griffin and the Harpy queen do not exist there neither the quest givers.