Where is the Human Slave Camp?

I hate to admit it but have no clue where this is. It's somewhere in the Tyr-Lysia (High Elf) region, but for the life of me, I can't remember where. Need to find it to complete the Tyr-Lysia Places section on the wiki.

I hate to admit it but have no clue where this is. It's somewhere in the Tyr-Lysia (High Elf) region, but for the life of me, I can't remember where. Need to find it to complete the Tyr-Lysia Places section on the wiki.

North end near Kobald chieftan

I always thought of that as a brigand camp.....you mean the one with Cold Charley right?

edit: On the map it shows as a Brigand Camp...guess that's why I drew a blank on this one

hmm I am trying to think of where you rescue the slaves from in Elf region quest. I thought it was that one? I remember for the follower tutorial you rescue slaves from a cave on golden coast

I always thought of that as a brigand camp.....you mean the one with Cold Charley right?

edit: On the map it shows as a Brigand Camp...guess that's why I drew a blank on this one

hmm I am trying to think of where you rescue the slaves from in Elf region quest. I thought it was that one? I remember for the follower tutorial you rescue slaves from a cave on golden coast

Charley and his band are elvish brigands and the like.

Not so sure there is a slave camp in the elf region. You don't meet humans until you get to Thylysium... you rescue some slaves from the arena there. next, you come across slaves is at the Broken lance tavern - where you start the undead legion quest. you either save or exterminate the slaves and bring back the slave collars. they don't really have a camp there though.

Beginning to wonder if there is one in the High Elf region. It's in the existing 'Places' list for that area. I wonder now if it's really supposed to be there. I know there are slave pens in the Carnach Cave, but no listing in the index for it. Maybe I should move it there?

Beginning to wonder if there is one in the High Elf region. It's in the existing 'Places' list for that area. I wonder now if it's really supposed to be there. I know there are slave pens in the Carnach Cave, but no listing in the index for it. Maybe I should move it there?

I had a look at the "human slave camp" page - and it's anything BUT the human slave camp. Looks like Lord Gemma's place, Blessed rock Manor. No clue as to how that got nominated as such..

What you're seeing there is just the template. You can ignore any references to actual people or quests. It's really just a blank page. Think I'm going to move it to the seraphim region...makes more sense than where it is now. Though if someone runs across it in Tyr-Lysia, I can easily make a new page.

What you're seeing there is just the template. You can ignore any references to actual people or quests. It's really just a blank page. Think I'm going to move it to the seraphim region...makes more sense than where it is now. Though if someone runs across it in Tyr-Lysia, I can easily make a new page.

OK... gotcha... Tho wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the dragonsea islands section?

I think if you start at Dragonmaw Pass and head down the hill it is the first place on the right, a bit less than half way to Clearview.

I assume you're not talking about the cave... The next place after that is the DeElfici's mercantile yard.

It is in the Dragon Sea section, since there isn't a seraphim one....For me, seraphim and Dragon Isles mean basically the same thing

except the game doesn't consider 'em as such. When you arrive on the Seraphim island, you start chapter 4. When you go underground and go into the caves, that's chapter 5.

Heya guys. The Human Slave Camp is a surprisingly recent addition to the wiki considering how old it's first reference is. Shame on me for not marking it. ^^ It's that slummy Human area that is part of Thylysium. First time we heard about it I believe was during the Screenshot of the Week over at the SIF. Afterwards there was a contest about it for which I tooootally should have won, dangit!

http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=...t=human%20slave

Blast! I can't find the contest submissions. :tongue:

Yeah, hehe. The first thing I did was to scan the map for any signs of a camp and I was looking for exactly as you say, fences a circular encampment or somesuch. It feels as though the word "camp" might not belong within the name since it's so large a location but then again in our own history of slavery, in the world, I'm sure there have been slave camps of equal size or larger. I'm open to a rename if we can find an in game reference to it though. :tongue:

Let me look thru the quests around there. Sure one has got to reference it somehow. But still think we need one in the Dragon Isles section. Now they got REAL stockade fences for their humans

Let me look thru the quests around there. Sure one has got to reference it somehow. But still think we need one in the Dragon Isles section.

Most likely, should be. Though knowing Ascaron they'll have 3 different names for it, haha.

...Now they got REAL stockade fences for their humans

lol, with those cool handicap sliding doors. :tongue: Gotta have sliding doors or no deal.

Ahh! I was way off on the quest I was thinking of. Now I remember there is a quest you pick up somewhere in southern thylisium by the military camp that takes you to the desert I think and then back to that section of thylisium? Well done Schot.

Went poking around and didn't see any quests originating directly from that area in MP. Could have sworn there was one or two of them. Maybe in SP?

I dont see them either, maybe the are single player only. I think what I am remembering was from last year on Console.

Yeah, hehe. The first thing I did was to scan the map for any signs of a camp and I was looking for exactly as you say, fences a circular encampment or somesuch. It feels as though the word "camp" might not belong within the name since it's so large a location but then again in our own history of slavery, in the world, I'm sure there have been slave camps of equal size or larger. I'm open to a rename if we can find an in game reference to it though. :)

Every reference I've seen in game refers to it as thylysium's poor quarter. once again, populated by lower high elves... There ARE slaves that DO pass thru there on the dark side quest for the arena manager. if I recall correctly, the guys delivering the slaves to the arena aren't willing to go thru town becase they're embarassed to do so - or some such. but take a cruise through the area, the folks there are still elves...

You know... I've never actually taken a stroll and looked around. It's cool seeing the High Elves order the Humans around in the Human Slave Camp. Many of the Humans there can be seen carrying supplies or harvesting tools. They're not nearly as well kept as there masters. All Humans found there are covered in filth. Notable characteristics are that High Elves don't have beards and of course there ears are quite distinct.