Cemetery just east of Orcish Byway

Most of the larger cemeteries have a unique name but don't see one for this one. It's the cemetery just east and a little north of the town of Orcish Byway in the Humans region. I feel it deserves it's own wiki page and just need to know it's name or if anyone has suggestions on a good one. Thx :D

Did some searching tonight. Found no mention of a name either.

My suggestion would be, "Orcish Byway Regional Cemetary". In smaller font, the craftsmen chiseled, "Home to the fallen fighters of friends from Orcish Byway", just below the header.

Hope this at least will bring you a smile.

I remain, :)

Most of the larger cemeteries have a unique name but don't see one for this one. It's the cemetery just east and a little north of the town of Orcish Byway in the Humans region. I feel it deserves it's own wiki page and just need to know it's name or if anyone has suggestions on a good one. Thx :)

Er. It already has a page...

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._Byway_Cemetery

it's also linked on the grave inscriptions easter egg page...

for what it's worth - if it's a graveyard in Ancaria, it's likely already got a page on the grave inscriptions page.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Forgot about the Grave Inscriptions section. Hmmm... I do have several cemeteries in the 'Places' section too. Is one reference enough or should I add a page for it in the 'Places' section like the Twainbrook and Thylysium Cemeteries already have?

edit: Guess I'm going to add a separate page in the Places for this one and link over to the grave inscriptions. Guess we can never have too much info. Will do the same for the other existing graveyard pages