Way To Increase Number Of Hits In Seraphim Pelting Strike, Like 100 Hits Or More?

Hey guys , is there a way to increase number hits in seraphim CA Pelting Strike, like 100 hit or more

Hi ciel9999, and welcome to DarkMatters!

I've never myself heard of a mod that can do this, but there are some great coders here, hopefully someone can come up with something that can help you out.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

"Six is the standard, which is reduced to four whilst mounted ( special mount )"

Not sure about mounted, but it's six if dual wield, five if polearms or single wield (I think) and three if using a two handed sword, just to make things more complicated. I think it's three with ranged weapons as well, but I generally use soul hammer as my main CA there.

"Six is the standard, which is reduced to four whilst mounted ( special mount )"

Not sure about mounted,

Sorry, should have been more specific.

I was thinking from the point of view of my seraphim who is dual wielding swords. Like I said, it is six strikes whilst on foot. four on special mount, but the mount does one attack at the end..............not that it has ever done any damage, but that is another topic all together !