Can Wiki Have Quest Requirements Listing For Mini-Boss, Dragon Spawning?

It seems that at some point several mini-bosses, dragons, etc. became tied to quests in order to spawn them. This occurs for many even in Free Play Mode using LAN settings or multiplayer. It would be nice if the the Wiki entries for bosses, mini-bosses, dragons, etc. would have updated links to information about how to spawn those quests. There are a few that seem to be related to quest chains, or worse, are only spawned by the main quest. It would be nice to know if we can or can't farm them in Free Play Mode. This would also be useful to people who are playing the game for the first time now in multiplayer but use 2nd monitors to check for special items or monsters.

• Like! 1

This is good idea, and I've actually seen it mentioned before that listing this all together is really going to be helpful. I don't know the quests myself though, if anyone wants to gather them up, we can, as well, maybe even make map links for this page to instantly click to where the quest giver is to unleash the enemy.

:)

gogo

A very long overdue idea offshore. Cheers for bringing it up. :) There should probably be some kind of a marker on the main boss page and then a picture showing where the Quest NPC is for the respective boss. Or the Quest pages for each of them could be written and then linked to from the main boss page and within each bosses page. Either way will do! :agreed: