Chance To Pierce - Exact Spelling From Ingame?

Hey guys

Anyone know off hand how it's spelled ingame? I'm doing a revamp of the item modifiers page, and I'm seeing this page is actually connected to two spellings

Chance to Pierce

Chance to pierce

I'll probably have to do a page move, but just wanted to know absolute correct spelling from game if anyone is ingame?

:D

gogo

Hey guys

Anyone know off hand how it's spelled ingame? I'm doing a revamp of the item modifiers page, and I'm seeing this page is actually connected to two spellings

Chance to Pierce

Chance to pierce

I'll probably have to do a page move, but just wanted to know absolute correct spelling from game if anyone is ingame?

gogo

I pulled that one from the original UK english global.res:

4169456139 Chance to pierce

There is no other variant present.

Anything else? :)

Edited by czevak

Anything else? :)

muhahhah

do you or anyone else know which Combat Arts in game have this as a mod we can choose to modify Combat Arts with? I know it's there for Darting Assault and Ice Shards...is there any others?

gogo

muhahhah

do you or anyone else know which Combat Arts in game have this as a mod we can choose to modify Combat Arts with? I know it's there for Darting Assault and Ice Shards...is there any others?

gogo

Spells.txt says: Darting Assault, Ice Shards, Sinster Predator and Skeletal Fortification have this mod.

Awesome Czevak, thank you! muhahhahha, I've got more specific questions actually regarding item mods for the Combat Arts, if it's okay to ask and you have time?<br><br>:)

<br><br>gogo

Awesome Czevak, thank you! muhahhahha, I've got more specific questions actually regarding item mods for the Combat Arts, if it's okay to ask and you have time?<br><br>:)

<br><br>gogo

Fire away. Let's see what I can do. :)