About Farming Bosses

Hello there fellow sacred2 players!

I've been playing for 6 months this great game and I have a question for you. I play single player on gold level (HC level 114) now,,,what if I start to farm bosses on LAN freeplay and (IF!?) I die there (against for example Griffon :unsure:) , does it affect on my SP game?

Btw,, today Scaron Boss dropped very special yellow item for me: Buccaneer talons of haste w/LL%2.4(level 125),, almost outmatches my level 120 kaldur's :o

Other question is about THOSE EYES in cursed forest w/ LL, is there any way blocking/reflecting them? Because in groups they are LETHAL I say :bomb:

My char is very defensive seraphim,,,more details if you want :)

KEEP THE FLAG OF ANCARIA HIGH :viking:

I've been playing for 6 months this great game and I have a question for you. I play single player on gold level (HC level 114) now,,,what if I start to farm bosses on LAN freeplay and (IF!?) I die there (against for example Griffon :unsure:) , does it affect on my SP game?

Btw,, today Scaron Boss dropped very special yellow item for me: Buccaneer talons of haste w/LL%2.4(level 125),, almost outmatches my level 120 kaldur's :o

Other question is about THOSE EYES in cursed forest w/ LL, is there any way blocking/reflecting them? Because in groups they are LETHAL I say :bomb:

welcome to FDM!

If you are in HC mode from character creation, a death in LAN will be a death everywhere. Although in Gold at level 114 you shouldn't have any issues. As for the LL monsters in Blood forest the only defense is a very high reflect or block chance Combat art. or possibly a high spell Resistance skill. The warding Energy buff with the mod for reflect spells will do very nicely. but running into a large group of eyes unprepared will be disastrous!

Hi and welcome.

Locolgarto has already given a great reply, but I just wanted to add one thing.

If I am thinking about the same 'eyes', then they do very high cold damage. So, I would try and boost your resists against that element. They really are a menace, lol. I have trouble with them myself. Relics can offer great resists too, so don't forget them.

Good luck,

Steve. :)

Thx for replies locolagarto and cider_steve.

Soon I got my spellresistance at level 75 maybe that will help :smart: andhave to find some unique ice relics..

Heya,

for a Seraphim, getting your Energy Shield Absorption to 100% will also keep them from hitting your healthbar. All damage will go to the shield, and with enough shield energy, the eyes are nothing more than mosquitos ;)

Greetz