Page Name Change Requests

Also, to match the naming system, I'm now modifying pages for High Elf Soldiers.

I wanted to ask you to move 'Sacred 2:High Elf Soldier from the Brigand Camp' to 'Sacred 2:High Elf Soldier - Brigand Camp'. I fixed the links already, so all that's left is to move the page itself.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeeeey Ysne. I'd like to move Lahrian the Mage to a page called Lahrian. I noticed while proofreading your work that in the dialogue box that the name shown is actually just "Lahrian" and not "Lahrian the Mage" as the page name is spelled. I'm guessing that the link was already there and that you simply entered in data when you cam to it. If you have time could you change the linking pages to point to "Lahrian" so I could move Lahrian the Mage? Thank you!

Done

OK. I wanted to give Lahrian an NPC page with the new layout matching the new template and more info, but I'd wait for you to finish moving this page. I don't want the history to be lost. I think, I'd start my work with his neighbours from the Golden Coast now.

Thank you very much Ysne. I've moved the page and deleted the old. It's all yours Silver.

Also, to match the naming system, I'm now modifying pages for High Elf Soldiers.

I wanted to ask you to move 'Sacred 2:High Elf Soldier from the Brigand Camp' to 'Sacred 2:High Elf Soldier - Brigand Camp'. I fixed the links already, so all that's left is to move the page itself.

One mor request is to move 'Sacred 2:High Elf Soldier' to 'Sacred 2:High Elf Soldier - Sloeford'. Liks are already fixed.

Done and Done!

Thank you for fixing these soldiers.

Looks like I found one more page to fix: 'Sacred 2:Mineralogist Arquetloen' needs to be moved to 'Sacred 2:Mineralogist Aquetloen'. The one who created this page mistyped this guy's name despite the quest dialog picture. I've already fixed all links to this page.

Thank you for fixing these soldiers.

Looks like I found one more page to fix: 'Sacred 2:Mineralogist Arquetloen' needs to be moved to 'Sacred 2:Mineralogist Aquetloen'. The one who created this page mistyped this guy's name despite the quest dialog picture. I've already fixed all links to this page.

And I did not even notice the typo when I came along and looked at it. It is good that there are multiple people looking at these.

And one more page moving request from me (isn't there too much of them for one day?).

'Sacred 2:Elven Guard' needs to be moved to 'Sacred 2:Elven Guard - Copper Peaks', since there are several Elven Guards in game and I'm about to create separate pages for all of them. His colleague would be named 'Elven Guard - Forgotten Gardens' and created from an empty page.

Oh no problem. I'm feelin pretty good today so lay'em on me. :D Aaaaaaand done!

It is good that there are multiple people looking at these.

Very true Ysne.

That is a huge Accckkkkk! I didn't look at the grave inscriptions page.

I originaly thought it was spelled with an a myself till I came across The Chicken quest and noticed that the cemetery link was red. At that point I looked it up in an online dictionary, and sure enough, it is spelled cemetery. (Actually I checked 6 different ones just to be absolutely sure ROFL).

That is a huge Accckkkkk! I didn't look at the grave inscriptions page.

I originaly thought it was spelled with an a myself till I came across The Chicken quest and noticed that the cemetery link was red. At that point I looked it up in an online dictionary, and sure enough, it is spelled cemetery. (Actually I checked 6 different ones just to be absolutely sure ROFL).

lol, I did the same thing when I read your post. Went and checked all kinds of dictionaries. It's very possible that I may have instigated that spelling. I noticed on the first edit of the Inscriptions page that I used "a" in cemetery. I'm guessing that future editors were refering to my original spelling to create their link spelling. So, uh... Whoops! My bad...

Let know when you are ready and I can go in and change all the links on the links to pages to the correct spelling.

That would be great Ysne. Let's take it one page at a time. You decide which to start with and I'll follow your lead. :)

I will do them as they are listed on the page. Copper Peaks Cemetery is now ready to change.

Also, would it be possible to add the Sacred 2 link tab to those templates so I can add links to the content of those pages as I get to them?

Also, would it be possible to add the Sacred 2 link tab to those templates so I can add links to the content of those pages as I get to them?

Sorry Ysne. My coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're asking here. Can you describe it more?

Copper Peaks Cemetary has been moved and deleted. Thanx!

Sorry Ysne. My coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're asking here. Can you describe it more?

Copper Peaks Cemetary has been moved and deleted. Thanx!

Actually, those just didn't load properly the first time I tried, slower internet at that moment on my part I think.

Kobold Camp is ready to go.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Tybosso

I have a red link on the Thylysium page for TyBosso DeElfici -- which is the correct name in game for this one.

All that is on this page is one line of text. You might want to consider deleting this page and wait for Silver to get to Tbylylsium and give the correct page the full treatment.