Can't find the Thylisium Easter Egg

TSFF19

I'm having trouble find the egg in Thylisium for the Easter quest. I go to the Inquisition's temple, but there's nothing. The vases just have generic loot, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any "sparkly" hiding spots that I can see. Help, please?

Note, I'm using CM Patch v0100.

I already talked to the Easter Bunny, and I've been looking in the upper right corner of the altar room, but I've found nothing. It just isn't there.

I think I may have found a bug. :/

I usually don't "See" it. but by hitting the Q key while in the back right corner it picks up and advances the quest to Clearview

I'm having trouble find the egg in Thylisium for the Easter quest. I go to the Inquisition's temple, but there's nothing. The vases just have generic loot, and I'm pretty sure there aren't any "sparkly" hiding spots that I can see. Help, please?

Note, I'm using CM Patch v0100.

The CM Patch is the problem. It was already reported to the CM Patch guys and it's already been fixed and will be back to normal on the next release (0110)...

I had the same issue. Now then... What you'll need to do:

1.) Go to where the egg should be and then hit F7 to save your game, then exit to Windows,

2.) Use the CM-Disable utility to remove the patch,

3.) Launch the game, load the same character, retrieve your egg, Press F7 again to save your location, save and exit to Windows again.

4.) Use the CM-Enable utility to reinstall the patch.

5.) Restart the game, load your character and continue on with life.

Yes.. I know.. It's an ugly solution, but it will get you around the issue for now

Edited by locolagarto

Just...just great. It worked, but the Undead Legion quest (and a bunch of others) have complete reset.

My character file is ruined now. Hopefully the next update is soon. D=

Whoops.. Sorry bout that.

Er.. Reset...? They are missing? As if you never did them? What about any loot you might have gotten? (Boneslicer?) In that case, can you do them again? Eh.. It's worth a shot. Dual Wielding Boneslicers, anyone? How bout your experience points? Are they still there?

This is a new one on me. I've had to do this a couple of times - and never had any issues like that.

The only thing I've noted - the game does reorganize some of the quests - they appear in different order than they would in the regular game.

The missing egg just didn't drop as soon as you reach the bunny, that was all the problem - in fact, only one number in the quest description. So this is not a real problem, this quest just doesn't continue. No side effect.

But playing a cm-patch char without the cm-patch can make it go crazy. As soon as you load the char with an unpatched version the game doesn't now anything about the new quests and items, and old (fixed) errors occur again. When saved, the original game won't save anything it doesn't know about. This goes for quests, items etc., and also the common chest.

Because of that every time the original developers released a patch they counted the version number upwards, so any attempt to load a newer savegame into an older game version was impossible (invalid savegame). We can't do so, the version number is coded within the binary.

So my only advice could be:

- Don't use a cm-char without the cm-patch.

- Save and achive your savegames often, especially before (!) installing or removing a patch.

CU Marcus