Spell intensity for DM

Elwin

So I run Elemntal DM and he is doing really nice. A level 77 wiped plat guardians, first 3 were really easy no pots at all. 4th one was tough, I used few pots and took a while to take him down.

But I was using level 15-45 equipment :P :P :P.Its time for change :P To wipe the floor with them.

I would like to ask how much spell intensity gives to DM. I did a quick shopping and found a double value spell inttensity ring 41%. Since Dm uses only 2 rings and I have to make a choice.

- 41% spell intensity

- 31% deathblow + 37% physical damge ( tornado , gust,destroywers all physical) - ok forgot db doesnt work with spells on Ice and Blood ;p

- 8.6 % experience + 32% physical damage.

And dont know what to choose ;p

Till that point I was using 2 level 2 rings with 7,5% experience and 15% spell intensity which I got from spunky, the amazing thing I looked also in niob shops for just better versions off them, and even most level 100 ones are worse o.o How it came a levle 2 item surprising level 100 item at same difficulty o.o its insane ;p

Edited by Elwin

Hmmm I'm not a super-fan of Spell Intesity, but an higher spell intesity will allow you to beat more often ennemies resistances to your spells.

So it can't be bad - but for me it's worse than +xx% dmg bonus.

Can't log in Closed right now, but I'll be surely online tomorrow (chars in sig) :)

Not sure but it might be usefull. I dont know well Guardians Mechanics. But often my damage on them goes terribly low like 20% of my usual damage, what cause this? And how to overcome this? :P

Hmm found I have Band of dominion unique ring, +damage, and reduce oponents physical armor sounds perfect for me. Have level 74 one ;p Need find higher level of it ;p

Edited by Elwin