BFG Shopper Seraphim till level 75.

Elwin

I am making second Shopper and wanted to try BFG Seraph.

The most important things for the build :

-its softcore

- its level 75 only I do not need immortality or masteries, is its shopper I will need only to beat plat guards thats all. In Sc its not much a deal anyway.

I have read dobris guide, but for level 75 only I think prorities gonna change a lot and build might end up quite different,

So as a bargainer I wanna take bargain as fas as possible at keep it as max levels thats main rule.

But not sure when is good moment for it.Too eraly will not serve well and mot much required, too late also will not be good. Thinking around level 18.

My first thougts how its might look but I am creating mainly this topic for advices ^^

So:

Skills:

02 Ranged weapons

03 Armor lore

05 Tactics lore

08 concentration

12 Revered technology focus

18 - Bargaining - most important skills taken so think its good time for this.

25- Exalted Warior focus

35 - Revered Technology Lore

50 - constitution

65 - Warding Energy Lore.

The next thing is skill points distributing. So as level 75 were gonna go for 3 skills mastert and some points in 4th skill.

So as previously stated bargain is a must, the other 2 I would go for tactics lore, revered technology focus. Not sure what should I take as a 4th one. Were not gonna play 3 buff on this char so no charging for conc mastery.

Revered technology lore, exalted warior focus?

Barristan is right. Bargaining is second tier for Seraphs. What you might want to do is pick up that general skill at level 8 and Bargaining at level 12. The build should be workable. Add the other skills after that up to 75. Only put 5 into the other general skill.

Personally, I would suggest selecting a different char to be your leve 75 Niob shopper. The Seraphim needs way too much work on her skills to be adequate plat killer.

Three chars come to mind:

- Pyro High Elf - Surprisingly enough, the HE is one of the easiest chars to beat the plat guardians. She can work on her main aspect along with the bargaining and get both pyro and bargaining masteries by level 75, while splitting the remainder of the points between constitution and delphic focus. Mod Incandescent skin for revenge and try to find items with good close combat reflect to back it up (by level 75, you can easily go over 60% close combat reflect). Go for max sockets and fill them all with + all skills/reflect stuff. As for the build, I suggest taking a look at my dual-aspect HE and subbing shield lore for bargaining in that build. HE have bargaining in the first tier and shield lore is no good when it isn't mastered. All attribute points should go in Vitality.

- Devout Temple Guardian - make a utility TG with ranged weapons. Shop for a LL% shuriken, do your best to get a combat modules set and go for Devout Focus + Bargaining + Warding Lore as your 3 level 75 masteries. Shop for absorption stuff (to get the shield up to 90% incoming damage absorption) and dedicate the rest to all skills/enemy cannot evade. This should get you easily past all bosses. Put ll attribute points in vitality as well.

- Melee Inquisitor - make an inquisitor with max defense and sword weapons to shop for a nice 2-hander with LL%. Take Reverse polarity as main buff and go heavy on close combat reflection. Astute Focus + Bargaining + Constitution are good level 75 masteries. Take Dual Wield as utility skill and keep it at 1 pt - you'll need to use 2 weapons as Inquisitor to become an effective shopper. The rest is Vitality, chance that enemy cannot evade and all skills.

Those 3 chars will easily get you to niobium.

Aaaa didnt notice it. As for TG ; O already have one Devout TG ^^. Also have low level sets shurikens etc ... BUT. Low level utility TG is horrible to play -.-

Edited by Elwin

In that case, the HE is a good option. Regardless of the play style (pyro lore + focus mastery by 75 or pyro focus + delphic focus), HE's damage peaks on level 75 - unshielded gold guardians get dropped by 2-3 Incendiary Showers, so plat guardians will need 4-5 at most. The poison one takes about 7-8 showers, but it should be doable if you keep a nice set of poison relics and a reflect close combat chance of 55% or more.

The gameplay is simple. Make a level 2 HE, select bargaining as first pick. Give her some items to sell for cash, give her several runes (Grand Invigoration, Incandescent Skin, Incendiary Shower, Blazing Tempest will be enough - trade for them if you have to) and start shopping for rare gear with 2 sockets and decent rings and amulets. After you're done, socket damage/defense/regen time Blacksmith arts in the multitude of sockets. Now you can hunt kobolds (just get a big mob of kobolds and use a single Blazing tempest, should finish them off) till level 15 and start doing some bosses afterwards for some set items. Start making sets and hunt bosses exclusively to gain enough set items with a lot of sockets. Start gradually switching the gear to + all skills and you'll be just fine. Just don't rush silver! You can start doing the campaigns from level 60 onward. You can easily rush the campaign without killing too much monsters, and make sure you fight the Guardians at level 75, when all the necessary masteries are in place and when you have a nice set of platinum gear and socketables. Focus on all skills and damage accessories and you should have absolutely no problems with the plat guardians.

OH, yes. I almost forgot. Don't level up the Incandescent skin buff - keep it at level 1, and level up Grand Invigoration instead by reading as many runes as you can (GI has no buff penalty on combat arts). Use buff suits for the IS buff (armor/weapons with socketed Incandescent Skin runes) and you will have a really good regeneration times for your main combat arts. 1.7s for tempest and 2.5s for shower is good for starters, then 1s for tempest and 1.5s for shower is just fine.

Edited by Dobri

Hmm thinking about giving it a shot, actualy I made HE as first harcore char, she is level 3 with bargain and pyro lore, and like 20 milion gold from D.A.R.K members ;p. Seraphim I will do hardcore for full level then, and will gues use mostly of yuor guides- maybe will change some order on skil mastering since you are getting heavily on defenses first which I dont really prefer ;p About set farming - I love cursed forest for that, and experience and all, only eyes are pain in butt there ;p

I have bit time to think of char now. Wanted to start today with friend. But Houston we got problem, we didnt know Polish ver use different servers ;/ years passes and still that issue .. just 2 countries seperated from whole world its stupid. Cenega is one of the worst game publishers. There are always some problems with their games ;/ Thats why I never buy PL ver even if I have to pay more for english one.

Edited by Elwin

I may just give a BFG shopper a try but with these skills:

Ranged

Concentration

Tactics

Enhanced Perception

Bargaining

Revered Technology Lore

Armor Lore

Revered Technology Focus

Warding Energy Lore

Celestial Magic Lore

• 3 weeks later...

My HE suffers in plat ;/ Shes just too squishy for mobs which are way above her .. I am stuck at dryads, Few fenfires and I have no HP in a second ...Fanfire always hits hard but fen fire 20 levels above is even worse .. Socketing with niob anneals and whets and + all skilss. Stalworth safeguard, robe of innocence + celdrahils parts and tinwora curse as weapon works briliant in gold but for level 90 plats its way too low. level 72 by now

OMFG fecetteleon one hitted me, its frist time I have problems with him

Edited by Elwin