How to continue the Good campaign as a team, but use our characters on Evil campaign, each on our own.

Hi,

We've been playing with a friend on his PS3, using two local accounts for each of your characters. I've copied my character on a USB stick to put on my console.

Basically, what we would like to do is continue the Good campaign as a team, but use our characters on Evil campaign each on our own.

My character would play evil campaign alone on my console, his character would play evil campagin alone on his console, and I'd bring my character on a USB stick on his console so we advance the Good campaign together.

Trouble is I can't see how to do it. As I've said, I copied my character on a USB stick, put it in my console, and I see my character, and can play the Good campaign. However, I can't seem to start a new campaign (Evil) with this character.

Can someone help me please ?

Damn, so basically, we can't play on our own without interfering on our current coop campaign ?

That's a pity.

Well, you can play on your own without interfering... but you would have to play "Free World" mode not "Campaign" mode. Your real question revolves around alignment...

As Lujate said, Light or Shadow is chosen at the character creation, and cannot be changed afterwards. This means a Light-aligned toon can only play the Light campaign, (or Free World or PvP) with other Light characters; and Shadow-aligned can only play the Shadow Campaign, etc with other Shadow toons. A Seraphim and an Inqisitor can never ever play together/against each other, as the Seraphim can only be Light-aligned and an Inquisitor can only be Shadow-aligned.

• 4 weeks later...