Am I missing these quests?

I'm playing a Shadow Warrior on the Light campaign trying to do as many of the sidequests as possible. Got Ice & Blood and the CM v100 installed. I made a list of all the quests that I should be able to get (discarded all the ones marked as Shadow-only in the wiki). I'm now at the end, and there are 4 quests that I haven't been able to start:

Torchlight Procession (chapter 2)

Club of High Spirits (chapter 2 chain)

Desperate Archaeologist (chapter 7)

Dratted Little Beasts (chapter 11, Blood Forest)

Of these only Torchlight Procession is detailed in the wiki, but even though the startup is quite explicit I never managed to start the quest (questgiver is supposed to appear in the temple west of Wargfels, but isn't there in my game). For the others I've no idea how or where they're meant to start (aside from the chapter, which is the only information I found on the wiki). Can anyone confirm if these are available in the Light campaign, and if yes how to start them?

Thanks in advance.

I'm playing a Shadow Warrior on the Light campaign trying to do as many of the sidequests as possible. Got Ice & Blood and the CM v100 installed. I made a list of all the quests that I should be able to get (discarded all the ones marked as Shadow-only in the wiki). I'm now at the end, and there are 4 quests that I haven't been able to start:

Torchlight Procession (chapter 2)

Club of High Spirits (chapter 2 chain)

Desperate Archaeologist (chapter 7)

Dratted Little Beasts (chapter 11, Blood Forest)

Of these only Torchlight Procession is detailed in the wiki, but even though the startup is quite explicit I never managed to start the quest (questgiver is supposed to appear in the temple west of Wargfels, but isn't there in my game). For the others I've no idea how or where they're meant to start (aside from the chapter, which is the only information I found on the wiki). Can anyone confirm if these are available in the Light campaign, and if yes how to start them?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about the other quests, but Torchlight Procession will only start if your character's god is Kuan. Makes sense if you think about it given that it starts off at Kuan's shrine.

Edit: I've updated the wiki to include that bit of info.

Edited by wolfie2kX

I checked Google and found that Torchlight Procession starts in a small town north of Griffinborough, and may be a Shadow quest. The best I could come up with for the Desperate Archaeologist is that it starts in the northeast Bashade Plains.

As far as I know, you're playing with the CM patch, and CM makes 'Dratted Little Beasts' a Dragon Mage's blue quest (it was made into DM-only quest, since this character had no specific quests and this one seemed matching).

Also, I need to check my logs, since I've done all the quests I could find. Maybe I'll tell you more later.

Edited by Silver_fox

Club of High Spirits seem to be a Shadow only quest, since I've never seen it playing with my Light charas.

And the Desperate Archaeologist can be easely missed because the questgiver doesn't show up on the map (I remembered it exactly once I saw the log because this quest surprised me a lot when I first found it). Here is the info about it (I'm posting some previews, so click on the picture if you're interested in a full version). I'll also write a wiki article about this quest later.

e9cdf3ba35e3t.jpg

2460e37d4edbt.jpg

25f0fa486df9t.jpg

0ffb76aab147t.jpg

Edited by Silver_fox
Torchlight Procession will only start if your character's god is Kuan. Makes sense if you think about it given that it starts off at Kuan's shrine.
Thanks. I hadn't thought about it, but it does make sense. I should've probably mentioned I picked Forens as a deity, and I think I got 2 quests related to him (Desecrated Shrine in one of the early chapters, and then Parched God on the Dryad island).

And the Desperate Archaeologist can be easely missed because the questgiver doesn't show up on the map (I remembered it exactly once I saw the log because this quest surprised me a lot when I first found it). Here is the info about it (I'm posting some previews, so click on the picture if you're interested in a full version).
Thank you! I managed to find the archaeologist by following the map image, and sure enough he doesn't show up, even on the minimap, and even though he has a question mark above his head... that's a fiendishly well-hidden quest!

Wow, you completed all but 4 side quests. :thumbsup:
Well... now that I've bagged Desperate Archaeologist, I think I can safely say I've completed every single quest that is available to my char :D

I can't really take the credit though, as there's a handful I don't think I'd have found by myself, and I definitely would've never found that archaeologist!

And welcome to DarkMatters Pilgrim!
Thanks! and thanks to everyone for their replies :)

There are three quests for Forens. One in the Artamark, near Kufferath Castle (this one is called 'Desecrated gods'), one in the north-western Desert, in the Temple of the Gods, it's the one called 'Parched gods' (quite a well-hidden one, since you need to notice which hill to climb to reach the temple) and one on the Dryad Island ('Green gods').

Edited by Silver_fox

I checked Google and found that Torchlight Procession starts in a small town north of Griffinborough, and may be a Shadow quest. The best I could come up with for the Desperate Archaeologist is that it starts in the northeast Bashade Plains.

The Wiki has it right. It starts at the Kuan temple to the west of Wargfels, south of Orcish Byway and east of Grunwald. I suppose that's "north" of Griffinborough though... It's not a shadow quest. It does, however, require that your character follow Kuan. My light side, Kuan worshiping Shadow Warrior was able to get the quest but none of my other characters could.

Edited by wolfie2kX

The Wiki has it right. It starts at the Kuan temple to the west of Wargfels, south of Orcish Byway and east of Grunwald. I suppose that's "north" of Griffinborough though... It's not a shadow quest. It does, however, require that your character follow Kuan. My light side, Kuan worshiping Shadow Warrior was able to get the quest but none of my other characters could.

My bad, that should have been Club of High Spirits, not Torchlight Procession. :blush:

There are three quests for Forens. One in the Artamark, near Kufferath Castle (this one is called 'Desecrated gods'), one in the north-western Desert, in the Temple of the Gods, it's the one called 'Parched gods' (quite a well-hidden one, since you need to notice which hill to climb to reach the temple) and one on the Dryad Island ('Green gods').

Yeah sorry, I mixed up Parched Gods and Green Gods. The former was a nightmare to get to! I could see the question mark but just couldn't figure out how to get there! The path you need to take is cleverly hidden and identical in looks to the impassable cliff faces that surround it, I eventually got it by sheer luck.

Yeah sorry, I mixed up Parched Gods and Green Gods. The former was a nightmare to get to! I could see the question mark but just couldn't figure out how to get there! The path you need to take is cleverly hidden and identical in looks to the impassable cliff faces that surround it, I eventually got it by sheer luck.

Wall-running for the win! Quite a number of interesting places can be found with this technique ;)

Congrats are in order for finishing 'all' the quests! I know I don't have the patience for it... tried many, many times :sigh: