Script to self spawn at chosen place?

Hello all,

I was wondering if I could get somekinda script or something so I could spawn at a place I want?

I play in closed multi player, so dunno if its an option ?

are there bots in this game? so I can get more experience in a game? (not much playing in the EU server)

I hope some of u can answer my questions :-)

(sry for bad english)

ad 1) If it's possible, it's not easy to do, as there is no information about the respawn location in the .stats files (your savegame).

You can manipulate the finished difficulty though, if that works for you either :)

ad 2) don't think so ;(

I always wished for random encounters with other heroes in SP though^^

Edited by mr.ioes

My best guess is: They added the portals and monoliths for that reason. And in some cases, I would rather spawn on MP Island and then port back to the closest portal. That way you can buff up and be ready to fight before returning to the battle. Console and Single player PC re-spawn at the last monolith you clicked on (saved). I hated it when my save monolith was in a danger area and I had to fight my way to a clearing just to hit my buffs.

My best guess is: They added the portals and monoliths for that reason. And in some cases, I would rather spawn on MP Island and then port back to the closest portal. That way you can buff up and be ready to fight before returning to the battle. Console and Single player PC re-spawn at the last monolith you clicked on (saved). I hated it when my save monolith was in a danger area and I had to fight my way to a clearing just to hit my buffs.

or die unexpectly because you weren't fast enough to close the Ice & Blood screen. Happened to me in the swamp once, with my shadow warrior. nerf spider poison damage pls ^^

nerf spider poison damage pls ^^

Yeah it's pretty intense, and they got to be real killers in ice and blood. Shop a lot of anti Damage Over Time (spiders are using two kinds, one is a physical dot the other one is a poison..the poison damage one is enormous) and you can make out half decent against them. Course, it means trading out damage , which means you may have to call in your shoppers to get you better anti dot gear, which means of course etc... etc...

:D

gogo

Out of curiousity: Where did you get this info from, gogoblender?

I wish there would be a sacredwiki site with detailed information of each enemy (attacktypes, damagetypes, movespeed, aggrolevel, etc.) ;)

Edited by mr.ioes