Going to the Seraphim hunting grounds as a Seraphim

I finally moved on to the expansion areas with my seraphim. I decided to do the Crystal Plains first. I'm kind of disappointed though. Going there as a Seraphim I would expect at least some form of connection between my toon and the island. Like in log entries or dialogues (a "Hello sword sister" for instance). But no, I think there's just on generic dialogue for everyone while in the past some characters would at least make a connection (I recall the seraphim in Sacred 1 being excited about going back to the Seraphim Monastery at Ice Creek Dale for instance, such things I'm talking about). But no. Not even an angry ghost, who was piffed at the Seraphim for destroying his village to turn the island into their training area makes any special mention. He just tells my seraphim how the Seraphim (hello, don't you recognise you are talking to one?) destroyed his village and they want to take revenge on mortal creatures.

It's not a big thing, but I'm a sucker for details. And I like to immerse in a game, identify with the characters and so on. And having a somewhat different dialogue and log entries for a Seraphim going to her races ancient hunting ground would go a long way in that. Kind of an oversight on the part of Ascaron in my eyes.

I'm getting a very big Command & Conquer feeling in those lands btw, the crystals remind me of Tiberium. Going off the map in the Jungle region (to fight those extra two demons) I found a Tiberium Harvester model, I wouldn't be surprised if I run into one as an Easter Egg in the Crystal Plains :)

Well, Ascaron rushed the add-on. They just wanted to release it as soon as possible, so they left a lot of small details underdeveloped. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason the Seraphim doesn't have any special mention in Crystal Planes. In the original Fallen Angel there were special texts for her on the Seraphim Island.

As for Tiberium Harvester, there really is a special Easter Egg for it. You can check the respective page on the wiki to know more about it.

I thought Deep Silver did Ice and Blood, and that was why it was not released in North America.

Deep Silver are publishers, not developers. They need to hire some studio to develop a title they own. When Ice and Blood was released, they already owned the Sacred title, but they still let Ascaron devs to work on it. So the dev team was the same. On the other hand things like releasing the game for other countries depend on the publishers, not on designers nor programmers. That's why the publisher change affected the game release in North America and some other countries (for example Hungary).

A rush job would explain. And I'm going to try to find the EE before I look on the wiki :)

As far as who made Ice and Blood, I thought Deep Silver was only the publisher. Considering Ascaron went bankrupt I can imagine they rushed the add-on to get it released before they had to close shop.