Anyone up for a game of Tiddlywinks?

heh, sorry Silver, I just couldn't resist ^^

Maybe not tiddlywinks, but instead Tiddlywink,

Tiddlywink_stats.jpgCmpatchrequired.png -.

-. 200px-Tiddlywink.jpgCmpatchrequired.png -.

the newest addition to the growing collection of delicious new uniques the CM Patch Devs bring to our gaming table.

This is another nice new page crafted for us by Silver Fox.

Thank you!

:)

gogo

That's a fine piece of arms for sure! I kinda got intruged with that model, when I once got Lord Wayne's Playerkiller. Wasn't really for my use. One bonus lost for Pacifism...

I'll try to hunt this babe down next time I launch up Sacred 2.

This skin is hot. It's too bad that for most of the time while Ascaron was here, the weapon using this skin was only available as an Unlock item. Have you ever used one in game Juha? It's a beautiful weapon.

gogo

This skin is available on the following swords:

- Lord Wayne's Player Killer (normal unique)

- Flashing Glaive of Atherton (unlock item)

- Flaying Glaive of Atherton (unlock item)

- and now Tiddlywink (CM unique)

But in my opinion, Tiddlywink looks a bit better than the others because magic damage animation suits the model more than fire and ice (those doesn't run along the blade and look a bit strange).

Anyway, it's a nice looking sword skin and I won't mind to see more swords using it.

This skin is available on the following swords:

- Lord Wayne's Player Killer (normal unique)

- Flashing Glaive of Atherton (unlock item)

- Flaying Glaive of Atherton (unlock item)

- and now Tiddlywink (CM unique)

But in my opinion, Tiddlywink looks a bit better than the others because magic damage animation suits the model more than fire and ice (those doesn't run along the blade and look a bit strange).

Anyway, it's a nice looking sword skin and I won't mind to see more swords using it.

Thanks, that's a great listing Silver! The skin's too good to have not be used.

Gogo: Actually no. I do have the unlock codes, but never summoned those swords. Wondering why, as they'd be useful due 3 golden slots...

The most useful ones are the glaives, but it was kinda sad when they got released, as they changed officer's from being the most sought after piece of weapon in the game to common. The three gold sockets is what it's all about, and the level of the item don't matter. It can significantly impact builds.

gogo